Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 381 to 400 of 776

Ogbert

I feel we're long overdue a proper Wario Land game. Master of Disguise was a nice idea that sort of worked and Shake Dimension was cool but Warioland 4 was the best.

I feel I've had my fill of WarioWare with Game & Wario, I guess the 3DS could use one but I think they need to take a break and let the novelty build itself back up.

Ogbert

kyuubikid213

Ogbert wrote:

I feel I've had my fill of WarioWare with Game & Wario, I guess the 3DS could use one but I think they need to take a break and let the novelty build itself back up.

Personally, I love the WarioWare games and think they would be an excellent title to start off DeNA's mobile games for Nintendo. The WarioWare games would fit perfectly in the iOS/Android market.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

LzWinky

Tired of Warioware when there are none on 3DS/Wii U. Okay?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

luisesteban

No doubt Nintendo have to be under preasure right now, about the hollidays big tittle. I hope that something good as Zelda is on the way. A 3d Metroid please.

luisesteban

Ogbert

TingLz wrote:

Tired of Warioware when there are none on 3DS/Wii U. Okay?

Game & Wario was effectively WarioWare with a bunch of other experiments.

It's just my own opinion but with each new iteration I've found less and less novelty. The first was in part so amazing because of the surprise, it came out of nowhere and the humour was fresh. Now I find the same micro games repeated, the same jokes, I know what to expect and that kinda spoils it for me. Of course they throw in extra stuff like motion controlled games and touch screen stuff, I'm not saying it's completely stale just a tad too formulaic. For me anyway. Others will no doubt disagree and that's cool.

I just think it would benefit from a long rest before making a big comeback and throwing us all off guard again.

[edited typos]

Edited on by Ogbert

Ogbert

LzWinky

No, it really wasn't. Game and Wario was a different experiment with one part being Warioware

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ogbert

Yeah "with one part being WarioWare", that's what I said "WarioWare with a bunch of other experiments".
The fact it had WarioWare as a part of it, means we have WarioWare on the WiiU, just as a part of a larger game/thing.

Ogbert

faint

I'm a simple man. Just localize fatal frame (retail) and romance of the three kingdoms/ yakuza 1&2 hd digitally.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

WebHead

As said before I'm also expecting some New 3DS models exclusive game.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Joeynator3000

...Yeah I don't consider G&W to be a WW game. Anyways I'd rather have the Warioware team (...TNX I think?) do something else with another one of their games. Which I found out not too long isn't happening because they're doing something else with it. TwT
wanted Rhythm Heaven DIY

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Bolt_Strike

TingLz wrote:

Yes, well, Metroid has too many games too. 2 Prime + several spinoffs in the GC/GBA generation? TOO MANY!

Meanwhile, we have 2 DK titles aside from the Mario vs. DK series this gen...

Metroid hasn't had any recent ones though, neither the 2D games nor the Prime series has had a new game in about a decade, and the last game altogether was 5 years ago. Whereas DK has gotten 3 games in the last 5 years.

And even if Metroid did have more games anyway, Metroid has much more room for growth now. The gameplay hinges on powerups and Samus' abilities, which they can constantly make more of to change things up, and new control schemes benefit shooters much more than 2D platformers. With DK there's not a lot they can do to make things interesting aside from adding new characters, and even then co-op sort of limits whatever they could add. If they started with 3D, then maybe they could change things up, but more than likely a 3D DK game would probably be that series' equivalent of 3D Land/3D World, just a standard, linear DK platformer in 3D with the extra dimension adding little to nothing to the experience.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Aozz101x

here mine
1. Animal Crossing U
2. more good Indie Games
3. Tomodachi Life U? (you use the Gamepad for to fine the mii's Apartments and see the miis on tv, and yes i know that a doubt,)
4. The Release date for N64, DS VC
5. A NES game that Never got a sequel and made by Nintendo (Like Balloon Fight, Duck Hunt, and Ice Climbers)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Nintenbomba128

Aozz101x wrote:

here mine
1. Animal Crossing U
2. more good Indie Games
3. Tomodachi Life U? (you use the Gamepad for to fine the mii's Apartments and see the miis on tv, and yes i know that a doubt,)
4. The Release date for N64, DS VC
5. A NES game that Never got a sequel and made by Nintendo (Like Balloon Fight, Duck Hunt, and Ice Climbers)

or A FAMICOM game that never got a sequel like The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Nintenbomba128

Nintenbomba128

1.Murasame Castle.
2.Animal Crossing
3.N64 and DS VC
4.Megaman 11...... not gonna happen
5.PaperMario5

Nintenbomba128

Bolt_Strike

Okay, so we still have these IPs left for 3DS and Wii U:

3DS:
Metroid (hinted)
Warioware
Wario Land

Wii U:
Zelda (confirmed)
Star Fox (confirmed)
Main series Kirby (RtDL/TD style)
Metroid (hinted)
Animal Crossing (hinted)
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Fire Emblem (crossover confirmed)
Mario sports
Wario Land

And that's not even getting into double ups (Miyamoto stated last year that they're looking at ideas for another Zelda game on 3DS), remakes, third party games (Project Ukulele is pretty much a given for Wii U), and other potential surprises (Retro and Next Level are working on something). So how do you think the next 2 years are going to go down? What do you think we'll see at E3 this year, what do you think we'll see at E3 next year, and what releases when?

I'm guessing we'll probably see Animal Crossing for Wii U at E3 this year, maybe with a Spring 2016 release. Metroid I'm not as confident will show up this year because it seems more like a late 2016 release, so they might save that for E3 2016 (I'd love to be wrong about that though, the sooner Metroid shows up the better). Kirby's probably in 2017, showing up at the end of the Wii U's lifespan as usual, and they may make a second 3DS game. SMT X FE may be all the Wii U gets for Fire Emblem if it even releases, although depending on the timing Intelligent Systems may decide to make another one instead or make a Paper Mario game. Not sure about anything else, but we'll probably see at least 2 or 3 of these show up at E3 this year.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Blast

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 for Wii U should happen at E3. I would cry and dance. The gameplay would be PERFECT for Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 for Wii U should happen at E3. I would cry and dance. The gameplay would be PERFECT for Wii U.

http://gamerant.com/kid-icarus-uprising-2-sequel-riley-148173/

So Sakurai hates money... confirmed. Man, Grezzo or Next Level Games oughta start working on a Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel. WAYY TOO MUCH POTENTIAL! But noooo! Let's keep pushing Zelda over and over and over!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

Sakurai also just finished Smash. I doubt he'll have anything to show at e3 anyway

UGXwolf

1) Sakurai has made it pretty obvious that he doesn't wish to sacrifice his ideas and vision as a creator for the sake of higher profits. Of course, it's a company, but Sakurai, himself, is more of an artist than a businessman, similar to Miyamoto. Now, as we know that Sakurai hates sequelization (why do you think he left the Kirby series and why do you think he keeps saying this Smash is the last one?)

2) As with Sakurai's old character, Kirby, the project would almost certainly be given to someone else. There's no reason to think that only Sakurai would be allowed to do KI, especially considering that I don't think Pit is even his own character. Nintendo may at any point choose to make a new KI and pass it off to someone else, but even then, it's probably far too soon for this.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.