Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 141 to 160 of 776

IceClimbers

Ok, maybe Next Level Games is working on Metroid for 3DS. Honestly, I feel like it would have to be something along the lines of Metroid, F-Zero, Sin & Punishment, Wave Race, or some sort of reboot (StarTropics? Eternal Darkness?)

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

iKhan

Honestly, all the games I would like to see on 3DS this year are pretty unlikely. What is more likely than anything is Rhythm Heaven, which I don't really care about.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

DefHalan

Maybe Next Level is just making a new Mario Sports game

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Gamecubed

DefHalan wrote:

I can't even describe how disappointing that would be, especially after what they've done with Punch Out and Luigi's Mansion.

Gamecubed

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan wrote:

They said that Nintendo's been giving them better and better IPs to work with though, so that would imply they're working on something more significant than Mario Sports or Luigi's Mansion.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

They said that Nintendo's been giving them better and better IPs to work with though, so that would imply they're working on something more significant than Mario Sports or Luigi's Mansion.

Zelda Sport Pack lol

faint

IceClimbers wrote:

Perhaps Next Level Games is working on a Sin & Punishment for 3DS.

why would you change studios for sap when the same studio that made star successor isn't doing a darn thing.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Bolt_Strike

DefHalan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Zelda Sport Pack lol

How would Zelda Sports be more significant than Mario Sports?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

Bolt_Strike wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Zelda Sport Pack lol

How would Zelda Sports be more significant than Mario Sports?

Mario is a character that is known for being in everything. Zelda/Link not as much. Plus it is a joke.

Blast

I sorta feel sorry for 3DS only users cuz they really are wishing for all kinds of 1st party games for 2015. I wish some mega cool stuff get announced for 3DS at E3 but this is the Wii U's golden year, ultimately.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

iKhan

Blast wrote:

I sorta feel sorry for 3DS only users cuz they really are wishing for all kinds of 1st party games for 2015. I wish some mega cool stuff get announced for 3DS at E3 but this is the Wii U's golden year, ultimately.

Part of the 3DS's problem is that most core franchises have either been released on it or aren't likely to appear in 2015.

The well known franchises (that have received handheld entries in the past) the 3DS is currently missing (excluding remakes and ports currently on the system):
Star Fox
F-Zero
Metroid
Wario/WarioWare
DK
Golden Sun
Wars
Earthbound
Rhythm Heaven

Of those, Metroid, and Rhythm Heaven seem like the only ones that really have a shot at release in 2015. Star Fox U is supposed to be the series' big return, Miyamoto basically said in the Smosh interview that they aren't doing F-Zero unless they have an idea for a new control interface, I doubt Retro is working on a 3DS DK game, and Nintendo keeps that franchise pretty close, Intelligent Systems is completely busy right now which rules out Wars and WarioWare, Camelot is unlikely to have created an entire Golden Sun game in a year (since Mario Golf released), and Earthbound, well yeah.

That means the rest of the 3DS library this year will have to be either reboots of older classic franchises (as mentioned like Ice Climbers or Duck Hunt), new entries in more obscure franchises (like Custom Robo or Starfy), or new IPs. And I doubt Nintendo is hiding a new IP for next year.

Though I could really go for a new Big Brain Academy game.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Bolt_Strike

So I was looking at the Youtube comments for on a GameXplain video discussing the announcement that there would be no new Mario game in 2015, and one person suggested giving Rosalina a spinoff series. This would actually be an interesting loophole to the Wii U's lack of a collectathon Mario game, put her in a spinoff that serves as a spiritual sequel to Galaxy. Then we can get a collectathon platformer on the Wii U in 2015/2016 without having the Wii U oversaturated with Mario games.

Bolt_Strike

Gerald

1. Cross Over Account System between Wii U (inc Wii) and 3DS (games available on both systems for single price)

2. Wii U VC Arcade (all Atari, Sega, Taito etc 80's 90's catalogue)

3. Dreamcast / Saturn VC

4. Amiga VC

5. N64 / GameCube VC

My next if this was a top 6 would be SM Universe (SM Galaxy 3)

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Spoony_Tech

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Part of the 3DS's problem is that most core franchises have either been released on it or aren't likely to appear in 2015.

The well known franchises (that have received handheld entries in the past) the 3DS is currently missing (excluding remakes and ports currently on the system):
Star Fox
F-Zero
Metroid
Wario/WarioWare
DK
Golden Sun
Wars
Earthbound
Rhythm Heaven

Of those, Metroid, and Rhythm Heaven seem like the only ones that really have a shot at release in 2015. Star Fox U is supposed to be the series' big return, Miyamoto basically said in the Smosh interview that they aren't doing F-Zero unless they have an idea for a new control interface, I doubt Retro is working on a 3DS DK game, and Nintendo keeps that franchise pretty close, Intelligent Systems is completely busy right now which rules out Wars and WarioWare, Camelot is unlikely to have created an entire Golden Sun game in a year (since Mario Golf released), and Earthbound, well yeah.

That means the rest of the 3DS library this year will have to be either reboots of older classic franchises (as mentioned like Ice Climbers or Duck Hunt), new entries in more obscure franchises (like Custom Robo or Starfy), or new IPs. And I doubt Nintendo is hiding a new IP for next year.

Though I could really go for a new Big Brain Academy game.

Between Monster Hunter, Project Steam, and whatever Atlus is bringing out I'm all set for the 3ds all year round. Anything else would just be a bonus.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WebHead

I'm kinda hoping NLG's game is for 3DS and coming out this fall. 3DS looks a little quiet this year on first-party but we all expected it.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

So I was looking at the Youtube comments for on a GameXplain video discussing the announcement that there would be no new Mario game in 2015, and one person suggested giving Rosalina a spinoff series. This would actually be an interesting loophole to the Wii U's lack of a collectathon Mario game, put her in a spinoff that serves as a spiritual sequel to Galaxy. Then we can get a collectathon platformer on the Wii U in 2015/2016 without having the Wii U oversaturated with Mario games.

Mario Party 10, Mario Maker, and that Mario vs Donkey Kong game is coming this year. We're not seeing a big Mario game until 2016.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NinjaWaddleDee

Bolt_Strike wrote:

OMG yes please! Although I would rather Rosalina have her own RPG made by the people that made Paper Mario.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

LzWinky

Why do people keep saying no Mario game when there is "Mario Maker"?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

WaLzgi wrote:

Why do people keep saying no Mario game when there is "Mario Maker"?

We are talking about a mainline title, a 3D Mario platformed. Bill Trinen confirmed no main Mario title this year.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Mario Party 10, Mario Maker, and that Mario vs Donkey Kong game is coming this year. We're not seeing a big Mario game until 2016.

That's just it though, it wouldn't be a Mario game. It'd be a Rosalina game. It's a loophole to that statement.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.