Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,221 to 6,240 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: So did I. It looked like we were doing well too.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech: Thanks for the games,I enjoyed that,shame we finished with a loss.I started B -74 and now I'm B -79 so it's progress haha.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: Good games there, we had some epic battles and some not so epic. I somehow lost 14 points on that last one. Still i'm at A 74 and better then when i started.

Oh and i love the one in the mall where you just took the rainmaker up the side and right down their base in seconds! I was thinking crap, i need to get up there and help ink the way lol.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech: Loved that one haha.There was another one in the Underpass,I managed to hold onto it for ages and get to the ramp leading to their base,couldn't believe my luck haha.Look forward to playing with you again,cheers.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

whodatninja

Yeah because the Mall is pretty much a straight path, you can finish Rainmaker matches in like 30 seconds. (Which i did just now lol)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Spoony_Tech

If only I was home.

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: I'm game.... if you're still on and want to do squad battles.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

jariw

An album with highly detailed stage maps. Lots of useful info here:

jariw

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: You can join OorWullie after this battle, since this is going to be my last battle.
@OorWullie: We did great! Did you rank up? I think you did, and if so, congrats!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

MasterWario

I can make it a quad if you'd like.

I think Splatoon will finally be shelved for the first time since I got it (I've taken it out but only when people are over) in a few weeks when Mario Maker comes out. We'll see how long I go without putting it back in; Don't expect it to be too long since Mario Maker is single player after all.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

ELI-ASH

@OorWullie: i rather not be in a disadvantage you can play with pikmin and just let me know if you make a quad later

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic