Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,201 to 6,220 of 14,636

Iggly

Got disconnected, I'll rejoin once I see the room up again.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Jazzer94

@Iggly: Its up, everyone got dc'd.

Edit: Why oh why right then, sigh I think I'll leave at that fate just doesn't seem to be on my side at the moment.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MisterMan

Man, these are great games. I haven't played at this level before. It's tough, but a lot fun. I have a lot to learn. This is my last game.

MisterMan

Blue_Blur

That was fun everyone! Thanks for playing!
@Iggly: @MisterMan: I'll send you guys friend requests so we can play again sometime.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Megumi: It's pretty sad when I can tell it's your post without seeing your user name!

I either know you too well or you post the same stuff all the time.

I had a much better experience with randoms just a bit ago. Went all the way down to A 8 earlier but back up to 39 after a couple of loses towards the end.

...Uh, I don't hurt myself all the time...not sure what you mean there...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

@Megumi: If I had a dime for every time you mention an injury or headache........

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Megumi: If I had a dime for every time you mention an injury or headache........

The last time I said something about that was like...months ago, lol.
Anyways my wrist is actually getting better, so I dunno right now.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: Or a rainstorm, must live in the rainforest.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

ELI-ASH

Had horrible luck today in tower control i kept getting matched agaisnt 2-3 roller user teams in one match 2 rollers blocked both sides of the tower with 2 killer whails like a cross formation that was a new one XD

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Rexcalibr

Blue_Blur wrote:

acegibbo wrote:

@pikminfan22: it's super unfair on those who may only like one of the three modes, and they have to wait eight hours to play it again.

This is exactly my problem! Love Rainmaker, I'm okay with Splat Zones, but HATE Tower Control. I don't want to wait 4-8 hours for Rainmaker! I also hope they make these modes available in a non-ranked system sometime in the future. I think playing Rainmaker, or any of the other modes would be a lot more fun if you didn't have to constantly worry about your rank.

I sort of agree with this. I like Rain Maker but I actually don't really care for Splat Zones or the Tower Control game.

Rexcalibr

jariw

With the 2.1.0 update going live now, I noticed that the update size was very large for just a few fixes. According to NWPlayer123 (the data mining leaker), it seems like Nintendo used this update to remove content pointing to upcoming Splatoon features. So there seems to be no new things to leak in this update, rather the opposite.

This is likely what's happening:
"Which was why I got the leftover scraps they had for me. 2.0.0's been finished for a looooong time, and this is stage 1 of 3.0.0"

jariw

OorWullie

Well since the update I've played 6 games and 4 of them I got connection unstable.Hopefully it's just my wifi playing up.

@jariw You're always the 'go to man' for Splatoon updates and info.Cheers man,it's appreciated.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

rndethan

I had a really bad night with Splatoon.

I was in the A- rank class but now I've fallen all the way back to B. Out of the thirty matches or so that I did, I won about five of them. With the majority of them I was ranking first or second out of my group ._.

EDIT: I don't seem to be having any of the disconnection issues you guys are having.

Edited on by rndethan

Harmonia

Connection seems fine for the most part though my game didn't want to update at first and I got thrown out of the lobby once.

There was that weird connection hickup that kicked 6/8 people out at the end of a game while i and another team member survived through the "connection unstable" message that popped up.

Edited on by Harmonia

Harmonia

Spoony_Tech

I had zero problems after the update last night. Started A39 and ended somewhere in the 50's. It was mostly back and fourth all night till I could figure some things out in Camp Triggerfish. Never played that in Splat Zones before and it was tough with the .52 gall. Positive night in the end though and sometimes I feel like I'm a game changer. At least 2 of those games I felt we won because of me.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech: "sometimes I feel like I'm a game changer" Those moments are a bit rarer for me when I am mixing it with S's and A's but it's a great feeling when you know you're the one responsible for the actions that turned the match.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: Want to team up for a bit? We need to get you back to B rank and me to A+!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: You make the room as I'm doing one more then.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic