Forums

Topic: Zelda Game and Watch

Posts 121 to 136 of 136

Eel

@Tasuki if you can find a used one of either for cheap, even a switch lite or a new 2DS xl, it could a nice way to play.

Hope you can find your snes mini too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

@Eel I am actually waiting to be able to get a OLED model. Not to worried on getting a 3DS.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

So I found an interesting bit. So if you watch the game going on in the background of the clock, every time at Midnight Link will defeat Ganon and the game will start over. I just thought that is a cool little Easter egg.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Xyphon22

Maybe a silly question, but I just got this for my birthday, and how do you charge it? None of the cords I have seem to fit the plug. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Luigi05

@Xyphon22 Didn't you get a USB-C charger (same type of charger that the switch uses) in the box?

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Xyphon22

@Luigi05 @Eel Thanks. Found it. Something on the paperwork said it was "sold separately" so I didn't look very hard, but I guess it was just talking about the box that plugs into the outlet. Fortunately, we have plenty of those.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Eel

Eel wrote:

There's also a company that sells silicone cases for the Mario model that come with one screen protector, but they haven't made one for this model yet.

Ok so as an update, at some point they released a version for the Zelda model and I got one. And it's great, it fits just right and is not too thick or bulky.

It also came with two glass screen protectors, and a little plastic tool to help remove them (since it's actually quite hard to do), so that was nice. My unit already has a screen protector so I haven't used those but I assume they work just fine.

Bloop.

1UP_MARIO

@Eel looks great. Love the black case. I need.

Edit. Can’t find this in the uk

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Eel

@1UP_MARIO I got mine on Amazon. Got the transparent one mainly because I like how the unit itself looks and didn't want to cover it too much.

On the back, the part above the trifoce is thinner so I assume even the solid color ones should allow it to shine thru. The grips on the back are also shaped to look like they're rays of light, or wings, coming out of it which is a cool detail.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

1UP_MARIO

@Eel thanks. Found it at Amazon but only the Mario game and watch case and not Zelda.

Edit. Found it. Thank you. Both look great and it will definitely protect it more.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Caolan114

Having a tiny handheld thinner than my phone Is amazing

SW-0540-4151-1259

Switch Friend Code: SW-0540-4151-1259 | 3DS Friend Code: 0774-4709-6408 | Nintendo Network ID: Caolan | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic