Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,581 to 8,600 of 8,791

BruceCM

I'm talking about the Android ports of those, @BlueOcean .... Get back to me about controls after that

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

BlueOcean

@NEStalgia Those waves of enemies are annoying but on top of that the controls are terrible and if they kill you you have to restart from the last checkpoint so your nightmare begins again.

Are you really going to play all those 3D Sonic games though? I am still waiting for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (I know that I will probably wait forever), the Wii version has awful performance and resolution!

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BlueOcean

@BruceCM Oh yep, you said touch controls on a phone and I didn't answer to that specifically. I assume that you have suffered those Android ports! There was a spin-off Tomb Raider game for older phones that is not that bad because it is 2D. I don't remember the name but it is a decent game.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Eh, I picked them up on sale for £1 each, @BlueOcean .... But touchscreen controls definitely don't work very well for them! I'll probably get them on my XBox, to try again with an actual controller, as I think they're quite cheap

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

@BruceCM They are good games... with a proper controller. And one of the things I like the most about Xbox is the controller. With Gold, Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration is just £6.74 now, Anniversary, Legend and Underworld are just £2.99 each! Get them!

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Pre-owned RotTR was £5, @BlueOcean.... With TR Definitive being £10 & SotTR £15, all XB1 versions While the other 3 are half price with Gold but I'll get them a bit later

SW-4357-9287-0699

NEStalgia

@BlueOcean lol there checkpoint thing is my biggest annoyance in gaming!

Someday I'll play the Sonics.....

Wasnt SART a GwG freebie about a year ago? Or do you mean one before "transformed"?

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

I think my rankings of the Tomb Raider games would be something like:
Last Revelation
Chronicles
Legend
Underworld
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider (2013)
Anniversary
Tomb Raider (1996)
Angel of Darkness

Unranked: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (have too much backlog)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BlueOcean

@NEStalgia Yeah I mean the one that I typed. There was no version of Transformed for Wii! Anyway, Team Sonic Racing has eight circuits from the first game and one, Ocean View, from the second game. Do you have the new game?

BlueOcean

NEStalgia

@BlueOcean no i haven't bought the new one yet. I figure it's the kind of game that goes down in price fast . I loved SSART though!

NEStalgia

redd214

Here's a deal/way to make a quick few bucks for anyone. Requires Amazon Prime though, may be us only didn't check.

Not a crazy deal but easy way to make $10+ with minimal effort

Or you can make Fallout 76 truly free to play if you want lol!

Edited on by redd214

redd214

Grumblevolcano

I wonder what's worse received, Fallout 76 or NES games

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BlueOcean

Didn't Twitch give Nintendo Online away? To be fair someone here said that they had fixed Fallout 76.

BlueOcean

BlueOcean

@Morpheel That and the bags scandal.They deserved the bad reputation, it's the only way for some publishers to start caring about what they're selling and not rely on future patches to fix everything. This is what happened with Anthem too, it was an absolute mess at launch so it's not just Bethesda.

BlueOcean

Grumblevolcano

I'm still not quite sure what Microsoft benefits from out of that insanely good Game Pass Ultimate deal. Unless there's a catch on next gen (e.g. Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions don't count towards Scarlett games), it just looks like Microsoft losing a lot.

Grumblevolcano

BlueOcean

@Grumblevolcano They said that Game Pass games get increased sales. Sea of Thieves was a launch Game Pass game and it broke some sales records on Xbox One, like best first-party seller or something like that. Therefore, it's not that Game Pass means fewer sales but more sales whether the purchasers are inside or outside Game Pass.

BlueOcean

redd214

Managed to get a few games in on the Gears 5 test. Game runs buttery smooth for the most part. Can definitely see why some like it even though it's not really my cup of tea. Really hope fans are pleased with the full release.

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic