Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,601 to 8,620 of 11,914

Grumblevolcano

GTAV is now on Xbox Game Pass.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarkRula

Yeah, with GTAV now on Game Pass, how many people will be saying it's a sign of GTA6 being announced soon? Seems everything is a sign that GTA6 will be announced soon or a hint at what it will contain. At this point I just want it announced so people can stop jumping to conclusions about this stuff.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Banjo-

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

@JoakimZ what are the 10 best games on Xbox one

Why don't look for PS4 games that have more physical release for indie titles ?
Beside, Xbox One have almost same games library as PS4.
Also, you CANNOT play some titles that exclusively on PS4 & Switch but not available on Xbox One (Dragon Quest Builders 2, Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy, Tokyo 2020, Little Dragon Cafe, etc)

Imagine guys this kind of thing on the Switch thread.

Question:
What are the best 10 Switch games?

Answer:
Why don't you buy an Xbox One instead? You can play Halo Masters Chief Collection and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One that you CANNOT play on Switch.

OMG...

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

Ah... we're kind of used to it, by now. Kind of...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

Xbox X looks like a Speaker box to me. 🤣

Anti-Matter

redd214

An update to that, apparently those shots aren't 100% accurate according to Microsoft.

redd214

BruceCM

Huh, perhaps they should reveal actual pictures, then .... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

I think Ninfan is a bot btw. He/She seems to pop up in various threads and ask completely random questions of people but then never reply.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

Yes I'm aware hence the follow up.

Seems kinda amateur on AMDs part. Not as big a deal as some are making it out to be but weird nonetheless.

redd214

Ralizah

They shouldn't use a mockup of an unreleased console if they don't want to attract attention. OBVIOUSLY it's going to become news.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

Sooo....
The first trailer we saw about Xbox Series X was a Proto type version ?

Anti-Matter

JoakimZ

@Anti-Matter No, the render of the back of the console shown by AMD at their CES 2020 press conference was fake.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

redd214

Tekken 7, Fristpunk, and Sword Art Online coming to Game Pass within the next couple weeks. Never heard of the other 2 but Tekken 7 is a dream to play, they did a fantastic job with it!

redd214

JoakimZ

@redd214 Agreed, Tekken 7 is great! It’s also pretty easy to get into for newcomers to fighting games, so it’s a fantastic addition to Game Pass

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

redd214

@JoakimZ yeah it is! Tekken 2 was the first game I got with the original PlayStation so I will always have a soft spot for the series. But you're right 7 is great for newbies and they've supported it quite well since release

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic