Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,941 to 11,960 of 12,170

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Hm, odd. That's all new to me, and since I only own a PAL system, I've never played any games from other regions.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
From the list i read from playasia, most of Kinect games by Microsoft (1st party) was designed to be playable on ALL regions, but there are some exceptions for some 3rd party Kinect games that region lock or partial region lock.
And my majority of Xbox 360 games from my list are Kinect games (8 games) + 4 Non Kinect games.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ryu_Niiyama

I swear every time I try to like MS, they punch me in the breast. Now my OG Xbox one is not reading discs. Old games, new games, it doesn’t care. Tried power cycling and of course I am outside the warranty period. I do have game pass so it isn’t a total paperweight, but I am livid. I doubt I have more than 300 hours of disk spin total on that system.

Not gonna rush out and buy a series x over this. I will just use it like a digital only system and just keep buying physical for when I get a series X. I feel like I should go buy a few back up 360s now (my largest xbox library and since I cant use my xbone to play those games....)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

I repost this question again as still nobody can answer my question.
Please confirm me which Xbox 360 games that will work on USA machine.

1. Disneyland Adventures PAL
2. Dr. Kawashima Body and Brain Exercise PAL
3. Kinect Sports Double Pack PAL
4. Game Party in Motion PAL
5. Kinect Joy Ride PAL

I really appreciate if someone can help me to tell if those PAL XBOX 360 games are playable on Xbox 360 USA machine.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama at least it's an appendage with a spare still! Always look on the bright side of life...

That's weird. I haven't heard of rampant x1 drive failures, that vcr model was a tank. About the only good thing that can be said about it.... That sucks though!

NEStalgia

Justifier

@Anti-Matter
I believe that none of us can confirm that, we would have helped if we can.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

DarthNocturnal

Now that's something I never thought I'd see. Dragon Quest XI doesn't support achievements (although it does contain it's own, ingame). They really did get more lax on achievement rules...

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Magonigal

@Dezzy
Yeah, it downloaded for me last night. Apparently there's also a 45Gb patch before the day one patch

Magonigal

Tasuki

So quick question I asked on PureXbox but that community there is dead compared to here so I will ask here.

On Gamepass some games have an X/S on them. Does that mean they only work on Series X/S consoles or do they work on Xbox One as well and just have enhancements for the X/S.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Grumblevolcano

@Tasuki X/S labels just means enhancements for the Series X/S. The way the store shows only on Series X/S games is that on the store page and purchase page on XB1 for those games have a warning in red saying you can't play said games on your current console.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magonigal

@Tasuki
They also only run from the SSD on Series S/X but can be stored on an external drive

Magonigal

Justifier

Dezzy wrote:

Wahey, that thing I'd hoped for like 10 times on this thread has been sorta announced:

Cyberpunk will have a performance mode and quality mode from day 1.
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2020/12/cyberpunk_2077_reported...

In other words day 1 next gen version in terms of 60fps.

Thats great, because I play with 1080p TV, so no 4k for me anyway.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Dezzy

@Justifier

Same here. And it turns out 1440p tvs/monitors are quite rare, and stupidly expensive too. So I'm gonna be sticking with 1080p for quite a while I think.

Lol convenient given that almost none of the Series S games actually ARE hitting 1440p like they said.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ralizah

Once the true next gen games start rolling around, I think Series S will be hitting docked Switch numbers in terms of the pixel counts.

Still not terrible if you have a 1080p set and just want cheap access to next-gen games, however.

I'm impressed with how many games this gen seem to have performance modes on the next gen consoles. 1080p is going to be fully viable for people for 60fps + raytracing, it seems like.

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Super Mario Galaxy/Piczle Lines DX (Switch)
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

DarthNocturnal

They said S could hit 1440. I din't recall them saying every game would. Same with 120 FPS.

Developers are still probably learning the ins and outs of the X|S anyway.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Magonigal

@Dezzy
@Ralizah
There's Ori and The Will of The Wisps at 4k60, Assassins Creed Valhalla with dynamic resolution (DRS) ranging from just over 1440p to just under and Borderlands 3 1440p60 with DRS so the Series S is perfectly capable of 1440p and even more in some cases so if it's doing that with very early games when Xbox development kits went out much later than Sonys, then it looks good for the future

Magonigal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic