Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,741 to 11,760 of 11,937

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

I dunno if just 1 guy leaving the project means anything. He could've just finished his part of it and wanted to move onto something different.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

TheFrenchiestFry

If Halo Infinite somehow isn't aggressively mediocre like Halo 5 was from what I heard I will be shocked. Doesn't this count for like 4th or 5th time someone involved with the project left it?

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

TheFrenchiestFry

@Dezzy I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they internally reshuffled people as a result of the mixed reception at the game's current state due to that demo. According to Jason Scherier they've already brought back Joe Staten to lead development on the game's single player campaign

TheFrenchiestFry

Magician

Sure seems like a revolving door over there in Redmond.

"Hello, welcome to MS. Would you like to work on Halo Infinite? Wait, where are you going...?"

Switch Physical Collection - 673 games (as of November 28th, 2020)
Currently playing: Va-11 Hall-A (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

BlueOcean

I am sure that Halo Infinite will be great and will get critical acclaim but no doubt the management team at 343 Industries needed a change.

BlueOcean

TheFrenchiestFry

@Magician "You know what else is infinite? My resignation"

Halo theme plays

TheFrenchiestFry

Anti-Matter

Um...
Sorry to bump on this thread again.

I want to ask about softmodding Xbox Classic (OG XBOX) to bypass Region Lock and getting the DLC songs for Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 1 - 4.

DDR Ultramix 1 - 4 are the only Xbox Classic games i have interest about but unfortunately the DLC songs from Xbox Live have been terminated long time ago so the only way to get all DLC songs for DDR Ultramix series by modding the machine and copy the DLC files from internet.

I know i don't play with modded machine anymore but for Xbox Classic case, maybe i have no choice but have to mod the machine to bypass the region lock and get all DLC contents.
But still i want to play with the original games in disc, so how to softmod the Xbox Classic properly and still able to play with Original disc ?

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama I'm ashamed to say, when i saw the fridge i did not immediately think of you....

Edit: and yes, if they make it, you'll have to fight me for it

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia I’m hoping the mini fridge idea becomes a thing. My parents would kill me if I had someone drop that massive box at their place.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarthNocturnal

Did that Series X fridge even have a freezer? I think anything frozen is a no-go.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

There are guides for that sort of thing online. Just find a youtube video with a high upvote ratio and follow that.

NEStalgia

@DarthNocturnal no freezer? The series x doesn't have full bc with my whirlpool? This is Sony level incompetence!

#PortMyCreamcicle

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

Y’all it’s supposed to hold monster energy drink, doritos and hot cheetoes. Doesn’t need a freezer.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarthNocturnal

Doritos and Cheetos... in a fridge? Wha? Candy and chocolate I get. But not those.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Dezzy

Lol I got a phone call from my bank checking on "suspicious activity". I rang them up to see what it was, and it was just the Xbox pre-order.

They didn't explain exactly what was suspicious about it though. Maybe they thought the PS5 was the obvious choice?

BruceCM

Did you get that from somewhere you don't usually shop, @Dezzy ....? Or maybe just because of the amount? It's better that they do check such things & you confirm it than you have to sort it out in the other case, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Dezzy

@BruceCM

Yeah, got it from the Microsoft store. Never bought anything from there.

I did have my account details stolen a few years back though, so maybe they've put me in some elevated risk status or something, where they respond to anything that seems out of the ordinary.

Magonigal

I got a fraud warning from my bank so told them it was fine but now i'm worried that my Series S order wont go through

Magonigal

BruceCM

Yeah, just it being from a store you hadn't used before, especially for such an amount, is enough, @Dezzy .... I've had similar checks from my banks for smaller orders! I'd rather they do check as it could be a real pain sorting it out if it wasn't

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic