Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,221 to 11,240 of 11,903

Dezzy

@TheLightSpirit

When did you play it? The various patches they've already released have fixed most of the worst bugs.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

Yay

Mr-Fuggles777

@DarthNocturnal great news, gamepass just keeps getting better value

Its also been confirmed that some of the new games will be Xbox exclusive - so we might not be seeing anymore Doom or Wolfenstein on other consoles in the future. This is also the reason I have multiple consoles, so I'm not locked out of a series i want to play.

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

Dezzy

Given how behind they are in terms of console sales (behind Sony AND Nintendo), I don't really understand why they wouldn't make all Bethesda games exclusives.

Elder Scrolls 6 being an Xbox exclusive would sell millions of consoles. Everyone who owns a PS5 would immediately go and buy a Series S, as the low-cost way of playing Elder Scrolls.

Edited on by Dezzy

Magician

Looking forward to the rumored Microsoft + Bethesda presentation on Thursday.

I assume every game not contractually obligated for multiplatform release will become Xbox exclusive.

Starfield, Elder Scrolls VI, etc.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Dezzy

Eugh, I finally got a £5 voucher from my reward points, and they go and redo the same sale from last week. Cmon Xbox. Sort it out.

Also, when's our next batch of 60fps games coming?

urrutiap

last recent game i bought for my X Box One S was Resident Evil 2 remake from Walmart. Started playing the beginning and still in the early first few rooms at the police station. interesting to see new stuff added like the number combination locks and a weapon ammo storage room with a keypad thing thats missing the numbers 2 and 3.

stupid zombies eating up my pistol ammo though and Im on frikkin easy mode.

urrutiap

Grumblevolcano

@Mr-Fuggles777 It is but remember that Game Pass isn't for everyone. For some the value isn't worth the price, some people want to actually own games instead of renting them, etc.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Mr-Fuggles777

@Grumblevolcano @Zuljaras fair enough I didn't think of that.
I only tend to prioritise physical if there's a collector's edition that I want.
I prefer the cheapest option but even when I buy physical I rarely keep them - I usually trade in once complete anyway.

I've only just come back to Xbox after a few years off and grabbed the Series S and
Gamepass so it doesn't cost me any more money - I can effectively play for free (the wife doesn't count subscriptions in my hobby allowance lol) It gives me more free money each month when I only have to pay for the PlayStation and Switch exclusives.

Grumblevolcano

2nd expansion for Outer Worlds (Murder on Eridanos) launches March 17th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

urrutiap

recently ive been playing Resident Evil 2. Fun remake but even on easy mode zombies even the first Birkin boss for Leon they're still tough. Im already at the point where i have to put the helicopter fire out which Mr X pops up. Im trying to hold onto whatever i have of pistol ammo and shotgun ammo.

That and wandering around looking for the large gear to see where it is.

By the way, there another red valve or just the one where you had to turn the steam off in the shower room?

urrutiap

Zuljaras

@urrutiap Scavenging and inventory management is the key. It is survival horror after all. Some enemies can be passed and you have to remember where you left them when backtracking

This is THE BEST game of 2019.

The red valve is in the East Office on 1F with Leon.

urrutiap

yes I know that. I have played the old Resident Evil games for the original Playstation up to Resident Evil 0 and 4 for my Gamecube.

that red valve in the East office. Is that another second valve or was there only one valve which I used to shut the steam off in the shower room? Thats what I am asking

urrutiap

BruceCM

So, here's all the GamePass stuff from Bethesda:
Dishonored Definitive Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
Dishonored 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM (1993) (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM II (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM 3 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM 64 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM Eternal (Console, PC, Cloud)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Console, PC)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Console, PC)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
The Elder Scrolls Online (Cloud, Console)
The Evil Within (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout 4 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout 76 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout: New Vegas (Console)
Prey (Console, PC, Cloud)
RAGE 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Console, PC, Cloud)

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Mr-Fuggles777

If anyone has some popcorn and lacks entertainment then head over to the comment section on Push Square after the Bethesda announcement.

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

Dezzy

Mr-Fuggles777 wrote:

If anyone has some popcorn and lacks entertainment then head over to the comment section on Push Square after the Bethesda announcement.

Must be quite annoying if you bought a PS5 as your only gaming machine, and then such a huge range of games that you were expecting to play several years down the line, just disappear over night.

Elder Scrolls 6 will probably end up being one of the biggest games of the generation, I would guess. Especially given that they're really taking their time on it, so it won't be a Fallout 76 type disaster.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic