Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,081 to 11,100 of 11,914

NEStalgia

@Magician Ive been saying that. Sony fans keep screaming xbox has no exclusives and Xbox has no Japanese games, and i keep thinking "uhm.... Did you even notice pso2 and be pso2 ng? That's the system seller right there. #1 mmo in Japan.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

NEStalgia wrote:

Did you even notice pso2 and be pso2 ng? That's the system seller right there. #1 mmo in Japan.

I can practically hear the Series X consoles flying off the shelves in Tokyo!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Magonigal

My Xbox Series S has made me enjoy gaming again. I was hardly using my PS4 even with loads of games but Game Pass has made me interested in experimenting with games i wouldn't normally risk buying. I even bought the expansion card although it's a bit too expensive at the moment

Magonigal

Dezzy

@Magonigal

You bought a Series S and the SSD expansion? Dude, you might as well have just bought the Series X!

Magonigal

@Dezzy
I only had the money for the Series S at the pre-order time but got a lot of money for Christmas so figured I needed the storage card so I didn't need to keep on copying/deleting files

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

Guest88

I got a series s for Christmas and frankly I despise the UI. It’s too bloated and too many functions i really don’t need. Not to mention it’s too hard to find things. Weakest UI so far.

Launch titles are not great. It’s literally only cross gen, gamepass and BC.
which I really don’t care about. They did a weak job when it comes to launch titles.

Edited on by Guest88

Guest88

Dezzy

@Guest88

Hope you didn't say all that upon receiving the present!

But yeah the launch lineup is disappointing. They really should've made sure Halo was ready. Xbox is gonna be fairly uncompetitive for the first year or so of this new gen. All of their new studio investments won't bear fruit for a couple of years it seems.

Anti-Matter

I want to ask very very important question.
How to tell the machine region of XBOX 360 by looking at their physical looking ?
Are the machines with 110 V = USA / Japan version, 220 V = PAL version ?
Or should i have take a look from System Setting to find out what actual region from XBOX 360 machines ?

Note: I asked this question because i have experienced by purchasing a wrong region XBOX 360 machine that from the seller said it was NTSC machine. When the machine being inserted by Dance Masters USA version that only playable on USA machine, the machine couldn't read the disc as the machine said it was wrong region game. So i was thinking if the "NTSC" machine couldn't read NTSC USA game, the machine i bought was PAL region, NOT USA region. Fortunately, i could refund the machine as i bought a wrong region machine.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Guest88

@Dezzy don’t get me wrong. Series S is a great system and I am happy over it. But there are some part i am not a fan of. Kinda expected better lineup to be honest.

Edited on by Guest88

Guest88

Eel

On the subject of the main menu, you can remove any groups you don't want. I personally only keep the default and store groups around.

It's worth mentioning that as far as I can tell, the UI and menus are indentical to those of the Xbox One.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Well, they were always doing games for XB1 as well for awhile & you could have looked up what was coming this year, etc.... All the PS games for awhile will also play on last gen, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dezzy

@Guest88

U sure? All of the info I can find says it's Xbox and PC only.

Dezzy

@Guest88

Well he said that in a totally different context. I'm pretty sure in this case it just means that it's coming to PC as well.

Their official website says nothing except for Xbox and Windows. And it's coming to gamepass day 1. That to me suggests exclusive.

Magonigal

Has anyone played the Gears 5 DLC Hivebusters? If you're on Game Pass Ultimate you get DLCs of all the games on it as well. Definitely worth a look, the last battle is pretty epic

Magonigal

Guest88

@Dezzy No he didn’t say that in different context. They asked him what “ console launch exclusive “ meant and he answered.

Guest88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic