Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,481 to 15,500 of 16,083

Tasuki

Just pre ordered River City Girls Zero for PS4 from Limited Run Games. I ordered two copies so I can place in storage so if something happens like with my copy of the Samurai Shodown Collection, I have another one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

It'd be nice if Destiny 3 was a video game instead of a live service. Maybe under Playstation, that would happen.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

VoidofLight

I'm kinda iffy on Sony saying they're going to acquire more studios. I'd much rather them not eat tons of studios up, and it'd be great if they leave companies like Square, Capcom, and Sega alone.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Octane

@VoidofLight Don't want it either, but after MS bought Zenimax (Bethesda) and Activision-Blizzard, I fear that they're not giving them any choice.

At least Sony has said Bungie's games continue to be multiplat, as opposed to Microsoft keeping them off PlayStation. What a weird turn of events. Who would've thought it was Sony that would continue to allow them to publish wherever they wanted?

But yah, a healthy industry isn't one where most is owned by a few companies. (Large) independent companies are a good thing. But there's fewer of them left every year. It's pretty much inevitable, just look at the film industry.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Peoples are really busy to think about the upcoming Big AAA games for PS4 and PS5 + acquisition of some companies, meanwhile for me I just only care the cartoonish PS4 / PS5 games in physical release I can pick from my country.
AAA games are not my gaming agenda, don't even care the hubbub about acquisition over there.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@VoidofLight And @Octane pretty much summed up my feelings about the whole thing, I don't want them just buying out all the company's, but at the same time, there's not much room for choice, if they don't jump on it, who knows what microsoft will buy next, I mean, activision is a big one, they kinda lost there (Used to me sorta but not really) mascot, COD, even tho we are still going to get some games.

an I'm not saying those games aren't going to be on the console no more, but who knows, Crash 4 ended up getting skins only on the ps4 version, and for all we know, a lot of these games might start having that for the Xbox.

Sorry for the longish post, of me talking about something, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I will start to worry when there are new Barbie games and new Skylanders games exclusively for XBOX Series X since Barbie and Skylanders games are used to be published by Activision.

Anti-Matter

jump

Meh, it's only Bungie. Is Destiny still popular?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

@jump Between 50,000 and 100,000 players at any time (Steam only). I think that's pretty good?

I remember seeing an article on PushSquare on the God of War numbers after it launched on Steam and that was like 80,000. So similar numbers for Destiny 2 so many years after launch suggests it's still doing well.

Octane

Magician

Kind of difficult to be excited about Gran Turismo 7 considering I haven't played a game in the series since 2, lol.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@Octane I'd thought it would be alot less than that. I remember the mass exodus of players once they actually played it and realised it wasn't the bee knees as many had hoped.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Snatcher

I used to play a butt ton of Destiny, but all there guns felt sammy, and i got bored.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

I hope that Microsoft makes it to where you can't buy barbie games unless you buy an Xbox.

JaxonH

@Octane
It is free to play, also, which should probably be taken into account. And as a live service game is kept alive with new expansions and content.

Even Ninjala did like 8 million sold on Switch as F2P. Ppl eat those free games up. Pretty sure thats why Rocket League went F2P. I saw Asphault Legends on mobile had like 50 million downloads, like what?!!! It's crazy.

That said, the game is pretty popular regardless. But from what I've heard, the over grinding and MTX has caused it to lose a good deal of its player base. Also, Monster Hunter World tore away a good chunk of disenfranchised players back when it released, which explained the huge spike World saw- it was all Destiny 2 players migrating over looking for a different online co-op experience.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EternalWarrior

EternalWarrior

Anti-Matter

I still voted Race with Ryan over than Gran Turismo games.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

I feel bad for that kid. His parents treat him like a brand instead of like an actual child, and it's sickening.

jump

@Ralizah It must be unplayable garbage then since it's not in the 90s! ;p I did see Eurogamer give it a so so review which really surprised me.

Hopefully with no BOTW this time it gets a bit more exposure but I'm looking forward to playing in a year or two time when it's £20 and comes with all of the DLC on PC.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic