Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 14,761 to 14,775 of 14,775

Zuljaras

Just finished Village. It is amazing! Currently best game of 2021! I have no idea what can beat it.

It was such a fun ride! And the connections to the rest of the series!

Now I want old man Leon RE game!

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Oh, I just got the last flask in place, @Zuljaras .... Shouldn't be too much longer, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

All done now, @Zuljaras.... 9/10, best RE game so far

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Nice! And it shows that Resident Evil, even after 8 main installments, still has a future!

I just hope they keep some gothic/old/creepy themes. Not too futuristic.

Zuljaras

BruceCM

All of Village was those themes, so I'm not sure why you think they'd change that in the next game, @Zuljaras....?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Well I hope so. Because I do not want another RE Revelations 1, RE5 or RE6. RE7 was in a house with TVs and stuff but still it had that rustic charm. RE8 was perfect!

RE0,1,2, 3 and 4 had parts that were gothic/creepy.

I just want the tradition to continue

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Well, I liked Revelations 1 & 2 as well, @Zuljaras.... Perhaps if they do a 3rd of those, it can be along those lines whilst main games stick to similar themes as most of the series

SW-4357-9287-0699

Dezzy

@BruceCM

I maintain that Revelations 2 is one of the best in the series! It's probably my 3rd favourite after RE4 and RE2 Remake.

I'm waiting a bit before doing Village though, because I still haven't played 7, though it's sitting on my shelf.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Eel

8 comes with a recap movie for 7, if you want to catch up with the story of Ethan.

I particularly enjoyed how they specifically avoided showing Chris's face on the recap.

Though of course if you want to experience play and 7 all by yourself, then that's a good option too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@Eel

Yeah given that 7 was quite well received, I think I'll just play it first. Just waiting til I'm in the mood really. Most of the time I'm not really up for the more horror-oriented games, although I often do like them after I finally force myself to play them.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Eel

Ok played through the doll section, and the dam section.

Doll was fun, a bit short, but very horror-like. Ethan basically went to Silent Hill for that bit.

The dam was a bit annoying. With the waiting, guessing, slow movement and instant deaths you need to memorize, but I suppose it at least didn't overstay it's welcome too much.

I also had the great idea of recording my playthrough to save it on YouTube. Of course, the first hour-long episode took a day and a half to upload... So that's gonna be a fun process... Sigh.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Magician

Fired up Nier Automata for first time and played for around five hours.

I can see what all the hubbub is about.

Switch Physical Collection - 709 games (as of May 12th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Octane

@Eel You know you can get banned for playing Xbox around these parts. Just a heads up.

Octane

Eel

I have PS3. I think. I'm part of the club.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic