Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 13,301 to 13,320 of 16,083

Ralizah

@Octane Yeah, sure. Fatal Frame, for example, manages to preserve the feel of a survival horror game despite your only weapon being a camera.

I just need some type of environmental interaction with enemies that doesn't involve running and hiding. I'm tired of being stalked in horror games.

@NEStalgia I get it. I've played some of Obsidian's games, so I know why you're excited. I don't think you're wrong to be excited. I just... need something more, personally.

Part of the difference, I think, is that Avowed is a new I.P. I'm not necessarily going to be over the moon for a new Atlus I.P. without first seeing what it looks like.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BruceCM

Certainly going to keep an eye on Avowed & The Medium .... (They should both be in GamePass on release, as well, so I can try them out if I'm not sure) Going to try Grounded for a bit when it's available tomorrow

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magonigal

@Octane
I don't think it's two simultaneous screens all the time as it seems to move one screen over to take up most of the space when that part is most important

Magonigal

Ralizah

@redd214 What a terrible lineup. Xbox gets Kiwami 2 on GamePass, but we're stuck with a battle royale mp game and Call of Murica 2.

redd214

@Ralizah ehh I think Fall Guys looks like it's fun to play, my kids are excited to try it as well of course. Hopefully next month has something for ya my friend!

redd214

Ninfan

what sort of games do you get with playstation plus, are they any good?

Ninfan

Ralizah

@redd214 The game apparently supports local co-op, so maybe it'll be something to play with the kids?

Last month wasn't too bad. We got an FMV game (never tried one before) and a Tomb Raider game.

@Ninfan A mix of smaller and AAA games. Whether they're good or not depends on your tastes and what's offered each month.

It's worth mentioning that you lose access to the games when your sub lapses.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ninfan

@Ralizah do you get any ps one games like "no one can stop mr domino"

Ninfan

Grumblevolcano

@Ralizah Gold gets:

• Portal Knights
  • Override Mech City Brawl
  • MX Unleashed
  • Red Faction 2

I think PS+ got the better lineup this month.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Ralizah The rumours are that Gold's being removed and online multiplayer becomes free but on the official side so far it's just that 12 month subscriptions have been removed.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@redd214 btw, do i take it correctly that you, too, are also not a horror fan?

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

Overcooked: All You Can Eat for PS5 and Xbox Series X
All DLC in disc, 60 fps 4K gameplay.
No sign of Switch will get the port.

I already have both Overcooked 1 + 2 separately on Nintendo Switch, but i will double dip again the PS5 version with All contents in one disc. πŸ˜€
Another PS5 game i have booked on my shopping list. πŸ€—

Anti-Matter

redd214

@NEStalgia hey man sorry I somehow missed this. Films yes, love psychological horror much more than bloody/gory type movies. Games not as much.

redd214

NEStalgia

@redd214 Interesting. I'm not a fan of it in film or games, personally, but it seems like in games, "everybody" loves horror, so it seems uncommon to see someone else who doesn't.

NEStalgia

redd214

@NEStalgia yeah Im cool if games have "scary" levels here and there or something like that but a game designed around horror like Outlast or RE or Silent Hill just isn't my jam either.

redd214

Octane

We should form a No horror games club. But @NEStalgia is obviously the biggest wuss amongst us, so he'll get his own special room

Octane

NotTelevision

@NEStalgia Hey now buddy. Next are you going to tell me you don’t like homemade cinnamon rolls or waifus in JRPGs? πŸ˜›

NotTelevision

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic