Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 12,221 to 12,240 of 16,083

RR529

Recently started up Batman: Return to Arkham City.

Not too deep into it yet, but I will say it is fun zipping across the city via the grapple gun & gliding (much more freeing than Asylum was), though the atmosphere has noticeably taken a hit as a tradeoff (the area is obviously run down, but it's not nearly as oppressive/horrorish as Asylum).

Not sure which upgrades to obtain first though, as there's more on offer than Asylum, especially given you have to upgrade Catwoman as well.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TuVictus

Only for as long as you're a subscriber

TuVictus

RR529

@linq, just to add, if you unsubscribe you lose access to your "free" games, but get that access back if you re-subscribe later.

So, if you let your subscription lapse or take a break, you don't have to worry about them being gone when you get it back up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NotTelevision

Anyone play Shenmue 3 yet? I did really like the first two games way back when, but I’m debating whether or not it’s worth the 60 bucks when there are so many games out there to play. I was hoping the new game expanded on the storyline more, but I heard it doesn’t move it forward at all.

It’s a shame Yu Suzuki couldn’t have wrapped the story up with 3. Seeing the conclusion to the series after 2’s awesome endgame cliffhanger, was my gaming pipe dream for so long. The fact that 3 sounds like it does little to satiate that desire has me disappointed.

NotTelevision

Anti-Matter

I'm waiting for PSN only games goes physical.
Interesting games should deserve for physical release.

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Weird to have it so close to the Game Awards. Do Sony not work with them at all?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

@Octane that's sucks man, it's right in the morning for me @ 9AM, just as I'm getting to the office. Will be a nice way to start a workday

@Dezzy is a bit strange but Sony has definitely had a presence at the VGA before. Also remember they used to do PSX in December too so they've had events/presentations right near the vgas in the past.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

Grumblevolcano

@Dezzy Not much different from PSX and Game Awards being so close together in the past.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@redd214 Wait. In that case it's 3pm over here (that's why you use a 24-hour clock ). Doesn't really make a difference, but I can watch it after work.

Octane

Sadist

Resident Evil 3 remake here we go!

Sadist

redd214

So that Bayonetta/Vanquish bundle rumor ended up being true. Coming out in February!

redd214

Ralizah

Well, that sucked. RE3make was at least officially confirmed, and we know we'll hear more about GoT at TGA (which seems to be increasingly resembling a mini-E3).

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

redd214

Yeah well that was a thing that happened lol. All the big things were leaked in the last week so no real surprises. Ghosts looks amazing though, looking forward to seeing more on Thursday

redd214

Anti-Matter

Any rated Everyone / Everyone 10+ PS4 games from that Direct ?

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

Is it just me, or does Babylon's Fall look incredibly generic? The art direction just seems bland, and the action is just the usual Platinum fare, but with a s&s theme.

@Anti-Matter Superliminal and Paper Beast look pretty free of violence.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic