Forums

Topic: The Megami Tensei Thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,353

TheFrenchiestFry

I've seen this guy in my recommended. I should probably check him out

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

TheFrenchiestFry

Well there we go. P5S' English release is essentially as good as confirmed.

Definitely picking this one up on PS4. Hope it has some PS5 enhancements that hopefully fix the excessive aliasing problems that game has

TheFrenchiestFry

Ralizah

Maybe this will chill out the people who were worried about the sequel to Atlus' biggest game of all time not getting localized, lol.

I'll probably go PS4 as well. I don't NEED portability for this title (it's not like I'm going anywhere with the plague hitting all-time highs these days in the States, lol), and there's a significant performance difference, based on the demos.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ralizah

@TheFrenchiestFry Perfect.

This is why I sometimes like the delay between release and localization for games from smaller Japanese developers. Stuff like Nocturne HD Remaster and Ys IX will be fully patched before the gaijin versions release, so we get to experience the games at their best.

I guess we better hope SMT V is polished to a gleaming shine from day one.

Losermagnet

Thats some good news, thanks for the update.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

PSVR_lover

@TheFrenchiestFry I hope the patch is on the disk. I will get this game, love the series big time. Day one buy for me.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Ralizah

Slowdive wrote:

At the “Cathedral of Shadows”, a “skill shuffle” function and a skill inheritance function have been added when displaying the results of a fusion combination.

YAAAS

These are the sort of improvements I wanted to be there from the beginning. Hopefully it's included on cart in the Western release.

Now just offer higher-quality battle music files as an optional download and we're golden.

TheFrenchiestFry

Ok I've been inactive for a while because of uni stuff but firstly about the Skill Inheritance Nocturne patch: YES, secondly Persona 5 Strikers on PC: YES

TheFrenchiestFry

Losermagnet

@TheFrenchiestFry i thought i hadn't seen you in awhile.

Edited on by Losermagnet

TheFrenchiestFry

@Losermagnet I kinda had to book it for a while because of how packed my uni schedule was getting due to midterms and eventually first semester finals

TheFrenchiestFry

Losermagnet

@TheFrenchiestFry ah, well I'm glad to know you're still on the site. Hope all your uni stuff is going well.

Alex90

Does this patch mean what I think it means? You don't need to waste hours of random BS and choose the skills that you want most?
This game needs to be on PC now, now I give a ***** about this wacky port!

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

TheFrenchiestFry

@Alex90 They're gonna pull a Strikers and announce the Steam port when the release date for the West is confirmed in like the next trailer watch

TheFrenchiestFry

Alex90

@TheFrenchiestFry If this happens, it would be the only game that I need to buy in 2021. I don't have time to play anyway, so I might spend my precious free time with one and only one big game.

I have plans to go to College in 2022 to learn(major) Japanese and a minor in Programming ( I find this essential to every career right now, know how to code and developing your own app). While I have some experience in C and Python, I really don't know how to make a complex program. And I might bite more than I can chew with Language studies. I finish "High school'' in 2008... That's 12 years without studying Portuguese. Enough time to not know how to write properly in my own language... my recent essays have a low grade, please help me...

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

TheFrenchiestFry

From anywhere between now and the end of the year we could be playing Shin Megami Tensei V, and P5S + Nocturne HD are both coming within like a few months, AND it's Persona's 25th Anniversary which means we're probably due for at least a P6 teaser + more Steam ports

This is going to be one good year. Happy new year everyone

TheFrenchiestFry

Losermagnet

@TheFrenchiestFry I'm pretty stoked. I'll be getting Persona 5 Strikers in Feb. to kick things off. Hopefully Nocturne shortly after. I think I'm going PS4 for both though.

Ralizah

SMT V still doesn't feel real to me.

But yes, this is an AMAZING year to be a MegaTen fan.

TheFrenchiestFry

@Losermagnet I'm definitely going both PS4 and Steam for Strikers

My interest is definitely piqued in the Steam version because P5S has some pretty damn long load times on both platforms as is because Koei Tecmo game

TheFrenchiestFry

GilbertXI

After the empty release dates of Persona 5 and so little news going into the year, I have my doubts SMT V will make it's 2021 release date, especially considering this is Atlus' first major Worldwide release(at least as far as I remember). But I will maintain my cautious optimism and hope Atlus is doing well. After the Cyberpunk fiasco, I'm taking the saying no news is good news to heart. Happy new year everyone.

GilbertXI

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic