Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 18,861 to 18,880 of 34,512

Mystt

@Rensch - maybe I can still trade you my Shaymin, do you have any pokemon I need off this list for it?
kyogre, cobalion, tornadus, thundurus, reshiram, kyurem, meloetta. regice, registeel, mesprit, terrakion, virizion, cresselia, landorus

@kongboi - still duping keldeo.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Rensch

@kongboi Too bad. I do have a spare one but I really rather keep that for myself.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

kongboi

@Mystt can you trade your shaymin for him and I make up for you I promise

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

Mystt

@Rensch - I get a melleota later today, doesn't affect me too much: can you scratch any others off my list?

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

swanyg

Mystt wrote:

@swanyg - none that's shiny... and no abbra in any of my safari's. You wanted it for hidden abilities?

yes, but actually i'm looking at the OT and if it's in kalos and no clone, then it's fine by me,

swanyg

Dimnk63

@Mystt I could give you my shiny Kyurem to dupe if you want

FC: 2578-3718-5672
Friend Safari type : Poison - Kakuna,Venomoth,Toxicroak
Currently playing pokemon Y at my sister's 3DS :)

kongboi

@Rensch I mean I turn your Meloetta into Manaphy because I click the wrong ds to clone

Mystt

@kongboi - seeing if Rensh has any of the others, if not I'll like still give it to him.
@Dimnk63 - that'd be awesome, what you looking for in return: below is my list of what I have worth the trade:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, , Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon
Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

Edited on by Mystt

Rensch

@mystt I will give you any of those except Reshiram or Kyogre. If you pick one I am fine. I do not need the Meloetta back from kongboi in that case as I have another one I keep to myself.

kongboi

@Mystt Can you trade Rensch with your shaymin and I promise I will make up for it

Mystt

@Rensch - do you have a regice or registeel?

Rensch

@mysst Can offer Registeel right now.

Edited on by Rensch

Dimnk63

@Mystt I'm up for Victini or Shiny Giratina. I could also give you a shiny Corsola to dupe if you can do both

Mystt

@Rensch - already added your FC, please add mine, it's in my sig as well as my IGN.

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - I can, but it might take some time, again if I can't hand it personally prophetess will through my 3DS.

Mystt

@Rensch - start trade when ready.

Rensch

Ok, I meant Registeel. Getting online now to trade it.

Dimnk63

@Mystt Don't worry. When you manage to get them message me to start the trade

Mystt

@Dimnk63 - never worry, it's why she's my back up, she's better duping than I am.

theblackdragon

LISTEN UP, GUYS

user @TolbCityGaming is in actuality PokeBreederKyle, PokeFanBreeder, and/or @Meketek93, apparently a pro scammer of shinies (and apparently as Meketek93 he did scam at least one person here out of a shiny back in December). His FC (5386-8703-5926) matches reports from other websites regarding scammers and thieves on their blacklists. If you have added him and have scheduled any trades, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM. If you have traded him anything and received your goods intact, congratulations on your incredible luck. If you have traded him pokemon but haven't yet gotten them back, best of luck to you in securing their return, but it may well be a loss, I'm afraid. Beware when trading with strangers on the internet, beware, beware, beware!

Always look up a FC via google before adding it to your 3DS in order to trade pokemon!!! I cannot stress this enough! I was able to figure this out by doing exactly that, guys, it takes two seconds and can help fend off major scammers like this guy.

I'll do my best on my end to keep him from re-registering for another account here, but in the meantime, these are the FCs to avoid adding or to remove from your Friend List:
5386-8703-5926 (Kyle)
1040-0338-7575 (supposedly his wife, 'Steph')
3023-5524-0117 (his own alternate 3DS FC)
4566-9044-5976 (he didn't seem to use it here, but this showed up on other sites as also being his)

Also, while I"m here (and since I know this post is going to leave quite a few of you ticked off in TCG's wake): some of you have been way too free with the profanity lately. Please stop, it's against our Community Rules. You have been warned, if I have to step into this thread to edit any more posts today I'm going to start handing down temp-bans. :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.