Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 4,660

ophone
  • The Hong Kong Massacre
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Slaycation Paradise
    All three on a discount right now at the EU eShop.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

jdrocks89

Atari 50: The Anniversary Collection (Physical)

jdrocks89

Lony85

Untitled

Some Christmas presents in the form of Cuphead and Monster Crown.

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

Tyranexx

I received both Pokemon Legends: Arceus and Kirby and the Forgotten Land as gifts. Hoping to get to them both before too long!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarkL1987

Got Sonic Frontiers as a Christmas gift and picked up No More Heroes 3 today

Favorite Switch games:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Friend code: SW-4428-8318-9398

ophone
  • FEZ
  • Huntdown
  • Narita Boy
  • Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
  • Worms W.M.D
    All on a discount currently at the EU eShop.

KevRin

Just got Limbo today from the Current Offers section.

Favourite series are Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, Valkyria Chronicles, Nier, Ace Combat and GTA.

My Nintendo: KevRin

Fizza

Managed to get a €25 eShop voucher for Christmas and used it grab 3 games I've had my eye on for the longest while now:

• Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2: I've been enamoured with Mega Man as a series ever since playing him in Smash 4 back when that first released but have never really been able to play his games for the longest while since they always seemed to go on sale at the worst possible times. Finally though, they managed to go to the lowest price possible just before the New Year and I wasted no time in grabbing the both of them. I haven't properly started either of them yet (saving them for a special date coming up soon) but I was pleasantly overwhelmed with options available from just the main menu alone: game selection, challenges, music players, the whole schabang baby. Cannot wait to finally play a series I've loved observing since I was a kid. And who knows: if I end up liking them gameplay-wise, maybe I'll dip my toes into X and Zero as well!
  • Murder By Numbers: I learned of this game's existence through one of the Backlog Club's NLife held about earlier this year and my first impression was 'a Picross visual novel? That's pretty cool'. And then I kept on looking into it. And looking. And looking. And holy s*** this game was made for me: a cross between my favourite style of video game puzzle and goddamn ACE ATTORNEY?! WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME'S COMPOSER ON BOARD AS WELL?! I've never hit purchase faster in my entire life the nanosecond this went down to €3.74 in the recent sale, cannot wait to (hopefully) lose myself in another gripping mystery!
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Between these and games in my backlog like Octopath Traveler and Skyward Sword HD, 2022's gonna start off with one hell of a bang

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

jump

I've been grabbing stuff in the sales so I can stock up on games for the next year.

So far I've got Lego Star Wars whatever edition which is code in a box but for £20 I can't complain, The Wonderfull 101 as I never finished it on the Wii U, Mario + Rabbids 2 which I wanted to play day one but there was too many games out at the time, Part Time UFO, Cult Of The Lamb and Demon Turf.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Allspice

Recently (between Black Friday and now) I picked up:

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim (Physical)
Anno: Mutationem (Digital)
Cupid Parasite (Digital)
Digimon Survive (Physical)
Harvestella (Physical)
Later Daters Premium (Digital)
Legend of Heroes: Trails From Zero (Physical)
Lumines Remastered (Digital)
Jack Move (Digital)
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (Digital)
New Pokemon Snap (Physical)
No Man's Sky (Physical)
Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 2: Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound / ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman (Physical)
Rune Factory 5 (Physical)
Star Renegades (Physical)
Tactics Ogre: Reborn (Physical)
Variable Barricade (Physical)

Pretty sure that is all of them. So many sales between Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop and the eShop...they got to me I guess, lol.

Allspice

CurryPowderKeg79

The Legend Of Heroes: Trails From Zero

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

NintendoByNature

Bug Fables, which I'm excited for. Once I finish golf story or astronite I'm jumping in.

NintendoByNature

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Did I hear AA Trilogy?
Untitled
Hope you have a great time with the games, they're some of my favourite ever made!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

waddle_dee

I just got the portal companion collection

waddle_dee

jowy_sw

I just bought Kirby's Dream Buffet on sale. Seeing how Nintendo is with sales, it's possible it's the last sale it will ever get so there. The game looks interesting but I wished it had 4 player local multiplayer on one console. I fear the online of that game only has like 4 people tho, hoping that is not the case.

jowy_sw

Barbiegurl777

Just picked up: Pokémon Eevee nintendo switch~ 😁 Going to play it a little later tonight~ 🤣

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

ophone

After having played it with one of my girlfriend's nephews, I downloaded Rocket League also onto my Switch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic