Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 4,672

WoomyNNYes

@ophone I was so skeptical of Rocket League, but it became one of my favorite games. I got it in 2018, and I still play it. When you first boot up the game, you'll have to log in. But you can log in using your nintendo account, so there's no need to make a username & password.

I keep quick chat set to Team Only (to avoid toxic baloney), or you can disable it altogether.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Tasuki

I was browsing the eShop and came across Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection for 9.99. Since Limited Run Games refused to sell me a physical copy since my original was stolen, I figure I just get it digitally. I guess Limited Run Games doesn't like money.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hayter

AC3 Remastered, it was patched and is the only AC I never played, so I thought it was great for 14 bucks on the sale.

Hayter

Laserbeak1982

Christmas brought me the GTA Trilogy, Mario Rabbids 2 and Them Fightin' Herds, couldn't be happier. I also picked up Yooka Laylee and Tetris Effect in the eShop sale. I'm gonna be busy the next few months.

Laserbeak1982

CurryPowderKeg79

I just pre-ordered The Legend Of Heroes: Trails To Azure

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Card Shark
Jitsu Squad
Rush Rally Collection
Collar X Malice
Wunderling DX
Rain On Your Parade

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

NintendoByNature

Chained echoes for me. I've heard nothing but amazing things so I'm excited to dive in.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

NintendoByNature wrote:

Chained echoes for me. I've heard nothing but amazing things so I'm excited to dive in.

I am so tempted to pick that up too. Almost came close to getting it.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki I know you have gamepass yes? It's on there if you don't wana fork out the cash. I got a refund on sports story so I used that cash toward it. Plus I know I'd never finish a 30hr jrpg on xbox so yea.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Yeah, I have Gamepass but right now it's hard for me to play anything on the Xbox having only one tv and someone is always using it.

Shame you didn't like Sports Story, I am still working through that one myself.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki i get it. That's why I chose to play on switch. Same situation for me. It's not that I didn't like SS(it was ok), It's that i wasn't even able to progress with a game breaking bug. Not to mention the glitches I encountered. For a tenner more, I'd rather be playing chained echoes. And as a matter of fact, I'm firing it up as we speak. I'll let you know how it is.

NintendoByNature

Hayter

Picked up some randos before the sale ends:
Dusk Diver, Naruto Ninja Storm 3, Bloodstained RotN, Catherine Full Body

Edited on by Hayter

Hayter

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature luckily I haven't ran into any game breaking buys but I can understand where you're coming from. Totally let me know how it is. My boss at work is playing it on the Xbox and he seems to he enjoying alot. Him and I have similar tastes in games but another opinion is always good.

Even quick games like Shredders Revenge is a bit hard for me to play on the Xbox right now without someone wanting the TV. Which will be nice when I get my Switch copy next week.

My Backlog

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki played a little over 30 minutes so not enough for a full breakdown. I already like the battle system though. It's fairly in depth with a special gauge you need to keep your team in to deal optimal damage and receive less damage. The way to get the gauge in the sweet spot is by using specific actions that move a meter one way or another. The writing is great, and the game looks gorgeous for any fan of the 16bit Era. I'll send you more breakdowns as I progress.

NintendoByNature

Laserbeak1982

@BinaryMessiah I really wanted it, plus it's way better than people say, especially after all the updates. It's easily the best versions of all 3 games. Don't be a hater.

Laserbeak1982

Takoda

Picross S, really got into it even though I didn't think I would enjoy it all that much. I always looked at people who went 'I'm addicted to picross' and rolled my eyes but now I get it, I really do. Perfect puzzle game for short breaks, that often ends up soaking up more time than planned because of how fun it is.

Edited on by Takoda

I keep buying fighting games for some reason, even though I barely got anyone to play against.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7519-0735-1595

Princess_Lilly

@Laserbeak1982 I saw someone playing that and I was really surprised to see that it somewhat held itseld together. The main issue is the lacking soundtrack. SA barely has anything good but VC should have all the songs, period.

Princess_Lilly

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Hmm interesting, keep me posted. Right now I have a small Backlog, Sports Story, and after that I want to do a play through of Bioshock or a play through of Shredder's Revenge on Switch so maybe after that I will scoop it up.

I have been in an old school JPR mood lately but already played through Octopath Collection of Mana and Breath of Fire. I am mainly waiting for the Suikoden Collection to come out and the Final Fantasy Pixal Remasters.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic