Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 4,636

Okami1

GRID™ Autosport I got some Birthday/Christmas money from my neighbor and I'm sick of Gear.Club

dysgraphia awareness human

CurryPowderKeg79

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII reunion
Dragon Quest: Treasures

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

River City Girls Zero
A Little Golf Journey
Dragon Quest Treasures
Cuphead
Redout 2: Deluxe Edition
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII - Reunion

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Solarstriker

I just grabbed Darksiders Genesis from the eshop at 70% discount.

Solarstriker

Jhena

Andro Dunos 2 (physical) A great game. Just pure fun.
Asterix & Obelix XXXL The Ham From Hibernia Limited Edition (physical) This should be enjoyable.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Tyranexx

Chicory: A Colorful Tale since it's on sale. I had plenty of gold coins to burn.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Jhena

Wahoo! Doraemon Story Of Seasons Friends Of The Great Kingdom arrived today. I was really surprised, when I found out there is a physical version of this game with german text, though I was even more surprised when I realised this game would not get a physical edition in Germany for the foreseeable future. If this game is even better than the last one, it is a masterpiece. The game gave me much warmer feelings than the last Story Of Seasons games. If Bandai Namco is the producer, I hope they keep on making Story Of Seasons games. But it will take some time until I get to this game.

Jhena

XandertheWise

Just bought Pokemon Shield from the Walmart store earlier today since im out of town for christmas weekend.

Even though im busy with Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Violet, im jumping into Pokey Shield to try to trade evolve pokemon by myself by using Home if that works or not

XandertheWise

Lony85

Untitled

My latest Switch purchases...

My Hero One's Justice 2
Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid (Super Edition)
Redout II (Deluxe Edition)

And a pretty sweet-looking Luigi controller that the wife got me, as he is one of my favorite video game characters (I always use him in Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Mario Sports games).

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

Magician

Unsighted
Serious Sam Collection
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SigourneyBeaver

Reverie: Sweet as Edition
James Pond Codename Robocod
Harvestella

Sigourney Beaver.

Jhena

Triangle Strategy arrived today. I expect this game to be dark and heavy but I hope the choices will ultimately bring an end to the war and bring a future that is brighter than before the war. It should be quite the experience anyway. This is the last game I bought this year. Now it is time to finish the games I have.

Jhena

Tasuki

Pulled the trigger on the Bioshock Collection. Played these games years ago but been wanting to play them again lately. For 10 bucks figured why not.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryu_Niiyama

Tabe o ja. Was doing my manga stock up and decided eh why not. Should arrive in a few weeks.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic