Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 4,673

Kermit1doesmath
XandertheWise

my latest purchases is Pokemon Violet which just arrived a few minutes ago by Fed Ex

XandertheWise

ophone

Got Hoa which was on a discount on the eShop.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Type_Trubbish

I've picked up a few in the recent sales as well as picking up Pokemon Scarlet at full price. I've bought
Agony
Blasphemous (currently playing alongside Pokemon - absolute 10/10)
Onimusha: Warlords
Ion Fury

I've wanted Ion Fury for ages. I was waiting to get a physical copy but I could turn it down at £6.99.

Type_Trubbish

Jhena

Pac-Man World Re-Pac. This is the first Pac Man game I own. The gameplay seemed fun enough.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Magician

Postal Redux
Phantom Breaker Omnia
Tetris Effect Connected
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BinaryMessiah

I have a few Limited Run Games that have finally shipped after nearly 18 months from the pandemic backup. Quake Limited Edition will be here Tuesday. Stunning collector's edition with tons of stuff including a fully spinning and motorized Quake logo. Super Meat Boy Forever collector's edition. Ender Lilies limited edition came in the mail yesterday. Two-disc soundtrack, poster, and enamel pin. I also recently got the Deathsmiles I & II collector's edition from Strictly Limited Games a few weeks back. Huge box with five large acrylic standees of the characters plus a wall scroll and tons of other things.

I've been busy with my Steam Deck for the last 4-5 months. I haven't played much of my Switch. I now buy all multi-platform games that I want to play on the go on Steam Deck unless I want a physical Switch version. I also got a PS5 about a month ago and have been busy with that. Emulation on the go is a huge reason why I bought the Steam Deck as well. I have a massive physical library and nearly every handheld ever made, but it's nice to have a ton of games on an SD card for a single system.

Edited on by BinaryMessiah

BinaryMessiah

Nintendo Network ID: ivory_soul | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Snake Pass
Getsufumaden
DoDonPachi Resurrection
UNSIGHTED
Espgaluda II
Tears of Avia
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Definitive Edition
Arcade Archives SUPER PUNCH-OUT!!
Nurse Love Addiction
Wing of Darkness
Shmup Collection
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sisilly_G

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Dual Pack
FIFA 23
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
Let's Sing ABBA

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Shadeon_Koopa

Got around to buying Defend the Rook earlier, whilst it's 80% off (in UK).

Playing: Picross S+ (Switch), Balatro (Steam)
Next: Logiart Grimoire (1.0 release, Steam; I backed this on Kickstarter!)

My Nintendo: *Lola* | Nintendo Network ID: Shadeon_Koopa

ophone

NeonPizza wrote:

@ophone
I bought Hoa a few days ago, but was pretty disappointed after seeing it in motion. There's some weird frame rate issues or ghosting going on, and it doesn't feel responsive enough. Stupid-clunky and a little too mechanical for my liking. I wanted it for the Studio Ghibli aesthetic, hoping that it would of been enjoyable enough...Deleted

OK, I'll check it out by myself when I start the game eventually.

I just bought Golf Club Wasteland and Hotshot Racing, both on a deep discount right now on the EU eShop.

Magician

Grapple Dog
Will You Snail?
Transiruby

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Arcade Archives Donkey Kong Jr. (Digital)
Arcade Archives Donkey Kong 3 (Digital)

jdrocks89

ophone

Will You Snail? and Fury Unleashed.
Both on a discount right now at the EU eShop.

Rambler

Led Storm and Black Tiger at half price

Rambler

Magician

Zero Tolerance Collection
Warhammer 40k: Shootas, Blood and Teef
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse-Bouche

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic