Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 4,673

jdrocks89

Waifu Discovered 2: Medieval Fantasy (Physical)

jdrocks89

dmcc0

Cowabunga Collection as it was on sale as Part of Early Prime Day at sale on Amazon.
Also used some gold points to pick up Dicey Dungeons at 90% off in this week's sale.

Edited on by dmcc0

dmcc0

XandertheWise

went to the Walmart store earlier today to buy the Poltergeist 1-3 DVD collection along with Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 DVD. I also bought Pokemon Brilliant Diamond.

the store was all out of Pokemon Shining Pearl but they had like 7 or 8 copies of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and they had plenty of Legends Arceus in stock along with Pokemon Shield.

i mostly wanted to get Pokemon Brilliant Diamond to get Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic starters and to save them for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet next month or so

XandertheWise

SigourneyBeaver

Is it Wrong to try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?

Sigourney Beaver.

RubyCarbuncle

Mario and Rabbids Sparks of Hope Gold Edition which I'll be playing on Thursday assuming it gets delivered on time.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

gcunit

I've been buying too many games to keep up in terms of posting in this thread, but I just came here to say I bought Glyph for a quid-fiddy this weekend - I'd heard good things - but am not loving the way the ball is animated, it slides around too much, and when airborne the ball seems far too floaty. Lacks immersion factor. Disappoint.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

AppleroseGrace

@SigourneyBeaver awesome game better than life is strange 2 not as good as life is strange 1(which is available on Nintendo eShop as life is strange: the arcadia bay collection.)

AppleroseGrace

XandertheWise

next game that Ill buy will probably be Pokemon Violet next month or ill wait til December

XandertheWise

Dany4k

One more for my physical collection!

Untitled

Dany4k

ai_2199

picked up splatoon 3 ignoring the warnings of conection errors, havent played a full game yet

ai_2199

WoomyNNYes

@ai_2199 Welcome to the forum. Someone here in Australia plays the heck out of Salmon Run on Splatoon 3. So your connection issues shouldn't be terrible, I don't think. There's a Splatoon 3 general thread, if you have any questions.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ai_2199

@WoomyNNYes you where right it was because my ethernet cable was damaged and not working so the switch opted to wirless conection automatically and mine isnt so good got a new cable and it works fine now:)

ai_2199

Maxenmus

Untitled
This arrived a few days ago and I've barely touched it because I'm too busy with other stuff in my life right now, including another visual novel, House in Fata Morgana. Will be playing Higurashi Rei with 07th mod after I'm done, so Chaos;Head Noah will have some time to wait.

It's like buying a PS4 all over again. Much like the Playstation console, Chaos;Head Noah was one of those things I kept dreaming about playing someday. Now that I've owned it... the reality just doesn't match up with that initial hype. lol

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Magician

Earth Atlantis
In Sound Mind
Chaos:Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Loop Hero
Fast RMX
The Touryst

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic