Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 4,673

Jhena

Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. This game should be just what I need. Seems like a fun and magical game.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Magician

Othercide
Young Souls
The First Tree
Epics of Hammerwatch

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (Physical)

jdrocks89

Fizza

Picked up both Inside and Limbo for free on the eShop via Gold Points!
Untitled
Untitled
I've heard nothing but good things about these two games and wanted to play something suitably spooky in time for Halloween which these two fit the bill perfectly. Plus they're both about 4 hours long at most so it'll be a nice thing to get done in one sitting.

Also, whilst I'm here, I may as well ask: which one would you recommend playing first? I know Limbo came out first but Inside is the more well-liked from what I've seen so I don't mind picking either or (currently leaning towards Inside at the moment).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Magician

F.I.S.T.
No Man's Sky
Nier: Automata

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Divide_and_Wander

Managed to get a physical copy of No Man’s Sky this afternoon, can’t wait to play it!

Also found physical copies of Collection of Mana & Bravely Default II in the clearance bin for next to nothing… just couldn’t pass up those deals!

Divide_and_Wander

CurryPowderKeg79

No Man's Sky

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SigourneyBeaver

The Forbidden Arts
Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Deluxe

Sigourney Beaver.

Dany4k

Had my Switch for 3 years and only got this today...better late than never I guess.

Untitled

Dany4k

gcunit

Dany4k wrote:

Had my Switch for 3 years and only got this today...better late than never I guess.

Untitled

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ninfan

@Dany4k why did you wait so long to buy it, are you a fan of ZELDA

Ninfan

theWildLink

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, got it to finally be able and game from time to time with my wife.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Tyranexx

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, digital from GameStop. They have several Switch games on sale right now, and I needed to burn the rest of a gift card anyway.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fizza

@Tyranexx Huh, I'm honestly surprised you hadn't gotten it sooner since I know you're a big fan of Mario! Not like me to be saying that though when I haven't got it myself (it was between it or the Ace Attorney Trilogy and I'm pretty confident I made the right decision there) though I'd love to grab it at some point since it seems to improve upon everything the original Wii U release did. Hope you have a great time playing through it, will you be doing the main campaign or Bowser's Fury first?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@Fizza Thanks! I have the game on Wii U (digital pack in along with Nintendo Land), hence why I waited and wasn't in too big of a hurry lol. I don't double dip very often unless it's a game I love. I'll definitely dive into Bowser's Fury first since it's the new mode, then the main campaign. I doubt I'll play it right away, but I hope to start it in the next month or two.

It isn't my favorite 3D(ish) Mario game, but it's definitely one of the better ones!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

moomin

I was a tad drunk while browsing the eShop, saw a new Shovel Knight game, and thought "hot damn!" not knowing it was a roguelite spin-off. That said I like it enough to beat it, and will probably return to it every now and then. $25 is steep though.

I have Trails from Zero arriving in the mail soon which I'm super hyped for, and I caved in and bought Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury and Wonder Boy Collection on sale for Amazon Prime Day. Too many games, man.

There's man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet.

NintendoByNature

@moomin this reminds of me of my drunken purchases. Perhaps I will do this tonight as well. I might even play purchase roulette.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

moomin

@NintendoByNature Right on. Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself.

There's man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic