Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 4,657

Ralizah

Hyrule Warriors DE. For $30, I really couldn't resist.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

I used my gold coins on Straimium Immortaly.

Kind of looks like Bangai-O on an acid trip.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Axiom Verge 2

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

MarioBrickLayer

Untitled

This arrived from https://gamefairy.io/ today, which was timely as the sequel was announced in the Indie World presentation yesterday.

It took 9 days to arrive from Germany (to the UK) it was well packaged. First time order, but I would order from them again.

MarioBrickLayer

SKTTR

Physical (new):

• Collection of Mana
  • Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

jdrocks89

Birthday of Midnight
Golf Zero

jdrocks89

ophone

Untitled

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

JoeDiddley

I bought Bloostained Ritual Of The Night when I saw it had been patched, but it had already been dispatched when I realised it could probably still do with some more.

Has anyone tried the current Switch version? I’m weighing up whether to try it now or wait for the Steam Deck.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Ralizah

@JoeDiddley Found this

The creator of the video seems to suggest that the patching has largely addressed the performance deficits of the Switch version (although I'm sure it's still 30fps with dips; patches aren't magic). Image quality still takes a big hit, but, well, I think people should know what to expect from the Switch by now.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Kaioken

Yesterday I bought Donkey Kong country tropical freeze, getting it tomorrow

Kaioken

JoeDiddley

@CactusMan @Ralizah thanks both - I probably am going to be trying it to see how I get on. I’ve played my fair share of Switch port ‘miracles’ but this one seemed to struggle.

Before I preordered the Steam Deck I wouldn’t have had the option anyway to consider holding off on games like this and Witcher 3.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

jdrocks89

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (Physical)

jdrocks89

dmcc0

Had some Amazon credit so picked up Cotton Reboot.

Also picked up Picross S3 and Psyvariar Delta from the eShop

dmcc0

SpringDivorce

Just ordered Sonic Colours, Cruisin' Blast and the new Monkey Ball. Can't wait!

SpringDivorce

Magician

Shadowverse: Champion's Battle
Hardcore Mecha
Kholat

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ophone

Got The Messenger yesterday.

ophone

Untitled

Jey887

Managed get a physical copy of Horizon Chase Turbo. I've played for about 5 hours so far and it's brilliant. Easily the second best racing game on Switch.

Edited on by Jey887

Jey887

MarioBrickLayer

Jey887 wrote:

Managed get a physical copy of Horizon Chase Turbo. I've played for about 5 hours so far and it's brilliant. Easily the second best racing game on Switch.

I almost bought that too but they keep releasing free expansions, i'm hoping they release a new physical once they have finished adding to it.

The same studio have made a game called Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker which looks like 80% of what a Zelda Maker game would be. I think it's exclusive to Apple Arcade at the moment, but hopefully it comes to the Switch.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic