Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 2,769

DennisNOR

@PoliticallyIncorrect

I just copy the picture, make sure its a jpg.
Then i write img]paste jpg here...[/img]
Had to remove the first [

Edited on by DennisNOR

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. ūüėä

chipia

I got Talos Principle on sale, wonderful puzzle game!
I actually wish Zelda's puzzles were more likes this.

chipia

BenGrimm

Picked up my copy of Skyward Sword at last but not going to start it until I finish my run through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

BenGrimm

SpringDivorce

Cotton Reboot - seems pretty chill for a shmup
Raiden IV Mikador Remix - harder than Cotton, but nowhere near as hard as the original
Arcade Archives: Vendetta - really enjoying this one, a decent alternative to Capcom's stuff

SpringDivorce

ophone

Received today:
Untitled

Thanks for the instructions @Zuljaras and @DennisNOR

Edited on by ophone

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

PoliticallyIncorrect

@ophone I really want Carrion, but I don't want to pay a ridiculous price from a scalper. Mind if I ask what you had to pay for that?

The Other White Meat

Magician

@PoliticallyIncorrect

Just so you know, Carrion is getting a retail print in Europe soon.

No need to spring for a Limited Run Games or Special Reserve Games copy.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 772 games (as of July 29th, 2021)
Currently playing: Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

ophone

Magician wrote:

Just so you know, Carrion is getting a retail print in Europe soon.

Arf, I didn't know that. I might have saved a few ‚ā¨...

@PoliticallyIncorrect I paid 41,50‚ā¨ plus postage fee for my copy. Although it's a used one in mint condition, the instruction booklet looks untouched.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

DennisNOR

Bought today physical copy of ;

Untitled

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. ūüėä

PoliticallyIncorrect

Have this coming in today

Untitled

Also received this yesterday

Untitled

Edit, well, that didn't work. Have Blasphemous Deluxe Edition coming today and received Hyper Light Drifter Special Edition yesterday.

Edited on by PoliticallyIncorrect

The Other White Meat

TheFrenchiestFry

I've been on a Final Fantasy high as of late given I'm currently trying to play through every game in the series either again or for the first time to get ready for XVI so out of curiosity I decided to pick up World of FF Maxima

I didn't pick up the original when it came out on PS4/Vita but I heard it's actually pretty good as far as spinoffs go, and the extra summons like Noctis from XV intrigued me

All I know about the game is I saw a YT clip of chibi Sephiroth summoning Supernova and knew I had to put it on my radar

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

CactusMan

World of FF Maxima is a nice game, it has monster collecting with a most interesting battle system. Also numerous references to the FF games.

I just bought Neo:TWEWY and the game store man gave me some DLC code. Now waiting for the patch to finish downloading.
Untitled

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

1UP_MARIO

Pikmin 3. Already have it for Wii u but for 25 pounds in smyths

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Wavey84

Resident Evil Remake - Bah, sticking with the GCN/Wii Archives original. The overhauled remastered-ish environments can be pretty inconsistent, low res, muddy and makes it look like your character's cruising around on a Jpeg image...Oh wait. The original on a standard def Tube TV blends the characters and the prerendered environments together much better. Capcom could easily port over Code Veronica in 1080p, Widescreen & 60fps without any compromises since it's the only classic traditional RE game that actually used 3D environments. They could even ditch the loading doors as well and make them open in real time just like in the current RE games. But it might be a tough sell!

Rayman Legends - Deleted. PS4 version Looks noticeably sharper. bummer. Same situation with Creaks and Monster Boy in the Cursed Kingdom. Even Mega Man 11 looks duller and unrefined on Switch. Nintendo continues to be a generation or so behind in horse power and because of that they're no longer the to-go-to for 3rd party multi-console releases unless you're switch exclusive, like playing in hand held or if there's Gyro & HD Rumble thrown in. I couldn't believe how terrible Resident Evil 5 & 6 looked running on switch. the 30fps and lower resolution etc murdered my eyes. I don't care for either game, but if you're itching to play both get them on the PS5, Series X for the 4k + 60fps.

Others >
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Finally! lol
Donkey Kong 'Arcade Archives'
Haunted Castle 'Arcade Archives'
Rygar 'Aracde Archives'
Taiko no Tastujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
Katamari Damacy Reroll

Edited on by Wavey84

Wavey84

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic