Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 4,673

Sisilly_G

I've ordered The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (U.S.) and Fatal Frame/Project Zero: The Maiden of Black Water (Asia) from Play-Asia to take advantage of their free shipping offer. While not on Switch, I've also ordered Picross 3D and Jeopardy for the original DS.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Tyranexx

I grabbed Ys IX: Monstrum Nox earlier this month. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles rolled in through the mail earlier this week. Unfortunately, they're both getting backlogged for the time being.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sisilly_G

@Tyranexx : I still haven't finished the first Ace Attorney game on Switch, so The Great Ace Attorney is a LONG way off for me.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Tyranexx

@Silly_G Hah, same problem! I own the physical AA trilogy via importing, but have yet to play it. As for Ys IX, I felt it was better to dive into VIII first lol.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Punisher67

Titan quest - absolutely superb game - mindless killing and upgrading. Was worried about the switch port hence I held off but picked it up with its expansions in the last sale and not been disappointed. Had more than my money’s worth and I am only on act 3 - game is huge.

Punisher67

Jey887

Just picked up Dicey Dungeons for 6 quid after hearing good things. No idea why since I have so much to play....

Jey887

MeatSauce

Skydrift Infinity.Its alot of fun.

MeatSauce

Magician

Space Invaders Invincible Collection
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (trade)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 (trade)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

mike3

Tony hawk was my last purchase

mike3

CurryPowderKeg79

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

Sega Ages: Herzog Zwei
Sega Ages: Ichidant-R

jdrocks89

CabbageHunter64

I bought minecraft most recently. Really late purchase but fun game. I don't think that's a particularly hot take though.

CabbageHunter64

Diddy64

A bit late, but I bought last 2 months:

New Pokemon Snap
Ys IX Monstrum Nox
Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

Can't wait to get Super Monkey Ball Collection and other games in October!

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Dragwhite

grabbed neo the world ends with you last week but put it down for a bit since i've been playing it constantly and been getting a little burnt out, super fun game though, combat is absolutely satisfying when you can chain moves into one another seamlessly

Epic by epic games

ophone

Bought both Broforce and Feudal Alloy on the (European) Eshop where they are heavily discounted at the moment.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

MeatSauce

CactusMan wrote:

@MeatSauce Is it good? I ´ve got that game in mind since I love Mario Tennis GBA, Izumma Eleven and Super Dodgeball. But considering the price tag I´m hassitent to jump blind in.

I’m only a couple hours in and I’m loving it so far.Big fan of the 3 games you mentioned.

MeatSauce

Magician

Very Very Valet
Terra Trilogy
Spiritfarer
Empire of Angels IV

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic