Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,880

Mioaionios

@TheJGG
Fair point.
Perhaps people are staying away from this thread on purpose. Didn't think about it that way.

Mioaionios

TKundNobody

Does everybody has the EP preordered like I did, or do you hope for an inclusion in NSO+EP so you don't need to buy it?

PS: only 2 Weeks left

TKundNobody

Mioaionios

@TKundNobody
I bought the bundle: game + expansion pass on the eShop when that became available.
A huge game like Xenoblade deserves that kind of money and I trust Monolith Soft.

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

FroZtedFlake

@TKundNobody I haven't bought the expansion yet, I'm probably gonna wait till part 2.

I'm attempting to replay Xenoblade chronicles 1 and 2 before this game releases, we'll see how I do, I'm on like chapter 10 of number 1 right now and have a nice long trip I can play on soon. I had originally intended to try and play xenogears and xenoblade x too but I kind of threw that idea out the window lol.

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Vortexeo

@seaboyluca Yeah, there's been a lot of people that have been avoiding this thread to avoid spoilers (including the person that made it lol!) I know a few users actually left the entire site for the time being to avoid even the slightest of Xenoblade 3 news.

@TKundNobody I've got it pre-ordered myself! The DLC for XC2 is still one of the best expansions ever IMO so I'm pretty confident with this one. I'm quite excited about the challenge battles!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Mioaionios

Just to let everyone know: My Nintendo Rewards has added 2 wallpaper packs for Xenoblade 3.
Currently, they can be downloaded free of charge.

This is at least the case here in Europe, someone from the US might have to check if they're available there as well.

Mioaionios

link3710

I just got an email stating that the collectors edition has been cancelled, and they'll be selling it's contents w/o the game at a later date. I better get a refund, jeez...

link3710

Tyranexx

link3710 wrote:

I just got an email stating that the collectors edition has been cancelled, and they'll be selling it's contents w/o the game at a later date. I better get a refund, jeez...

I presume you secured a US preorder going off of your region? I've received no corresponding email yet, but I'll certainly keep an eye out. If it's canceled, I'm giving up on the SE contents and just getting the game. This amount of fan merch isn't worth further hassle.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

link3710

@Tyranexx Yup, from the NOA store. Although, on further read, it might not apply to anyone who already secured a pre-order, it might be from me registering for the pre-order notifications.

Thank you for registering your interest in the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition from My Nintendo Store.

Due to unforeseen logistical challenges, we are unable to open pre-orders for the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition before the game launches on July 29th. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

To give customers the flexibility to purchase and enjoy the game at launch, we will now be offering the contents of the Collector’s Edition (soft cover concept art book, steel case and outer box packaging) as a separate purchase at a price that does not include the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 software.

This means you can buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game when it launches on July 29th, and have a chance to pre-order the Collector’s Edition contents on My Nintendo Store later in September.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Collector's Edition
As you’ve already registered your interest, you’ll continue to receive updates about this product and you’ll be among the first to be notified when pre-orders begin in September.

Thanks for your understanding and please look forward to more updates in the coming months.

The My Nintendo Store team

link3710

Tyranexx

@link3710 That...actually gives me hope that Nintendo (or whoever they're using) will produce more Collector's Edition content down the line. That way, there are more chances for those who missed out during the preorder fiasco and will (hopefully) dissuade many from caving to the rampant scalping on eBay.

I'm just happy that this doesn't seem to indicate that currently secured orders will be canceled...unless we learn otherwise.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

RR529

Just finished all the story content in LEGO Star Wars, so I should be ready for this by the time it releases next week!

Undoubtedly my most anticipated release of the year.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

@seaboyluca, yeah, the only question left now is do I continue to play around in LEGO Star Wars (which I've already put 60 hours into) before it releases, or do I try to squeeze in something smaller like ElecHead or Stray as a pallet cleanser beforehand?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mioaionios

@RR529
I'd go for the palate cleanser.
Nothing quite like enjoying a smaller game before jumping into a huge one like XC3.
Including all side quests and post-game content, I'm expecting that game to last me at least 200+ hours.

Mioaionios

Ralizah

I hope this game has a strong opening. Watching some Let's Players discover XC2 for the first time, one thing that really stands out to me is how the opening hour or so (chapter one) is just this perfect mixture of action, worldbuilding, character development, gameplay, and exploration. It's probably the best opening to a JRPG I've ever seen.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

kkslider5552000

Ralizah wrote:

I hope this game has a strong opening. Watching some Let's Players discover XC2 for the first time, one thing that really stands out to me is how the opening hour or so (chapter one) is just this perfect mixture of action, worldbuilding, character development, gameplay, and exploration. It's probably the best opening to a JRPG I've ever seen.

Xenoblade 1 to me has the best opening to a JRPG, because it cheats and is the climax of a different story. :V (though Rex's first hour is undoubtedly better than Shulk's first hour)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Mioaionios

@Ralizah
From what I can gather of all the preview footage, you won't be disappointed.

Mioaionios

Vortexeo

Nine days left 👀

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Mioaionios

It's almost Lanz time.
Two more days until we can start downloading the game for those of us who bought it on the eShop.

Mioaionios

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic