Posts 501 to 520 of 1,800

Mioaionios

Untitled
The Expansion Pass is showing 3 swords. 🧐
What does it mean? 🤔
Aaaaaghhh!!! 😦😮🤯

Mioaionios

MsJubilee

I don't like that Nintendo announced an expansion pass when the game hasn't even launched. This is something that Ubisoft did with Far Cry 6, and I didn't like it one bit. Scummy.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

defhed

I disagree, the direct was spoilers.

I only watched half of the direct as I assumed it wasn't going to be streamed that early. Going to watch it entirely after work. But yea, for anyone that doesn't want to know anything more about the game, the direct unveils some pretty significant details about the story which was pretty shocking to me... though you may want to be weary about reading the back of the box when you get the game too lol.

defhed

defhed

@MsJubilee uh, it's actually not scummy when this is going to be like a 200+ hour game and the expansion is a true full game expansion like Torna, not just some ***** cash grab dlc.

defhed

meleehunter

If anyone here has played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, those are the vibes I'm getting from the story now.

In the end, we're all we got.

My Nintendo: meleehunter

Tyranexx

iLikeUrAttitude wrote:

I'ma be inactive from this channel until release. I don't know how much was shown or how spoiler heavy it was it was but I'm not taking any risks as I want to go in blind.

See y'all.

This is my exact approach. I didn't watch the Direct (Dropped in the middle of a work day full of meetings, yay) but do know about the expansion pass. I'm staying away from the other details.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Mioaionios

@MsJubilee
Torna was so big it was basically a new game. I'm pretty sure the same will be true for this expansion. By the way, they don't even know yet when that expansion will be ready, so it's not like they cut it from the game or anything.

Mioaionios

defhed

I would like to know if they are doing a physical release of the expansion like they did with Torna. I put in for pre order of the expansion pass anyway because if I ever preordered anything, it would be this.

Still no clue for us when to expect the special edition preorder again...

defhed

Mioaionios

@defhed
Good question. They'll probably announce it once they reveal the title of the Expansion, like they did for Torna. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for that until the February Direct of 2023 though, maybe even June 2023.

Mioaionios

Budda

@MsJubilee
How? The main DLC releases December/Late 2023.
It's still in development. Could have been main content, but we would have to wait at last another year for that.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

defhed

Yo.. can you guys believe that voice for that nopon??! The whole time I was like "get to the nopon" but now I know why they kept their screentime so short.. omg I can't wait for this game

defhed

WiiWareWave

So is it okay to talk about the Xenoblade Direct coverage here or are possible spoilers a no-no? 🤔

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

defhed

@TowaHerschel7 promotional materials for the game are technically not spoilers so go ahead. I just tried to give it a day or two for anyone who didn't have the opportunity to watch it right away.

Edited on by defhed

defhed

Mioaionios

Only 1 month away from release.
I can barely contain my excitement for this game.

Mioaionios

Vortexeo

@Tremblucay We can do it! Almost there!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

defhed

Tremblucay wrote:

Only 1 month away from release.
I can barely contain my excitement for this game.

That's why I am going to be so tilted when we see people in other countries breaking street date 2 weeks from now

defhed

Mioaionios

Media outlets such a Nintendo Life should be getting their review copies soon.
I hope nothing gets leaked before everyone else gets to play the game.

Mioaionios

Mioaionios

Only 2 more weeks to go y'all!
I can't recall the last time I was this excited for a video game. 😅

Can I say I find it a bit weird this thread has been so quiet though? I'd have thought the imminent release of such a massive game would draw more attention and discussion on a Nintendo-dedicated website. Oh well...

Mioaionios

jedgamesguy

The less people talk about it the less people get spoiled!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic