Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 3,602

Inertiacreep

@Tasuki yea i had to take a minute at work and look that up and all of these games, gears included, can be found for less than the price of a new game.. on average looks like you could find all of these games for $20 ea.
Gears is good, but i don't think it's as good as the hardcore fans do.. however, i can't emphasize enough how much of a must play the xenosaga series is for any JRPG fan and anyone who disagrees has NO taste.

Inertiacreep

Hughesy

@Kingkasper Not Once has it looked like the picture you posted, that is just a bad out of focus picture taken by a phone, or something odd going on...

Now could it look better? Maybe, but nobody here is a developer or worked n the game so who knows. It doesn’t look offensive, last night I went from playing Forza 7 on PC at 4k, to playing this in handheld mode and it looked fine. From what I’ve seen, it seems to mostly be people that don’t have the game that are moaning about it.

Edited on by Hughesy

Switch friend code: SW-3225-7165-4815

GoldenGamer88

Alright, some of those enemy AI is just hilariously stupid. (Spoilers for later Chapter 2) I was fighting through a few soldiers on the empirial vessel in one the soldier quarters. Another one comes in through the door on the other end of the room and goes to sleep right in front of his fighting comrades. When I saw him go in and lay down on the bed, I burst out laughing so hard. Couldn‘t take any of the other soldiers serious after that. The soldiers in the cantina and the bridge couldn‘t care less either if I fought others right in front of them.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

JaxonH

@Kingkasper

Dude you're off your rocker.

Aside from that open grass area I saw it looks fine. Idk if the whole world is going crazy but it sure seems like it.

Untitled

edit

On my way to work now. Going to be playing in tabletop mode today since I won't have much to do. I love it. I would have killed to play XCX on the go. Xenoblade 3D was cool but, that's an example of an actual compromised portable experience. Playing Xeno2 in tabletop with split controllers is the dream... livin' the dream!

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

kyleforrester87

I'm on chapter 3, the res does take a hit in busier areas but what I did was I took a deep breath and got over it and it was all okay again. Still if they can squeeze some improvements out in patches that'd be nice. But it's completely playable (so far).

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

maelis

Hello i'm at the beginning of the game (i just entered the sunken ship) and i cannot see the main quest in the menu...i can just see one phrase if i push the right button, but not the complete descritpion life before...
is it normal? :
After arriving at the port, i could check the descritpion of the main quest, then i did some subquests and said yes to track them, and since then, when i go on the quest menu, nothing shows a part from the completed quest... i could only see the subquests i was doing, then after completing them, the main quest doesn't appear...

Can someone at the same part than me , (in the sunken ship or bit before) check if he also, when going to the menu quest, sees nothing?

thank you

Edited on by maelis

maelis

kyleforrester87

@maelis Yes my quest menu was empty until I started picking up side quests. Just follow the objective on your compass for now

kyleforrester87

maelis

@kyleforrester87 Oh thank you so much!! i was a bit afraid i had bugged my game when i tracked the side quests at the bay and needed to start over :)

Edited on by maelis

maelis

CroRock

@maelis
Not in the game atm to be precise but you have in quest section like options for type of view and you have button X (I think) for more details of quest. If not, just continue with play and you should be fine as more options and menus opens further you go

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

JaxonH

Help Please

How the heck do you disable automatic pouch refill?

I bought 10 Cinnabonns and it just keeps sucking them down. Every 20 minutes it refills the pouch whether I want it to or not. Can't find any option to disable. Wth?

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

@Kingkasper

I recommend using this thing called the screenshot button so we can clearly see the game thanks.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

CroRock

@JaxonH
How did you manage to stack them at all?! I need to refill it manually every time. That’s new for me and already 13 hours in..

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

CroRock

Btw anyone knows why the hell fire elemental Blade has advantage of enemies with water element?! That one really confuses me. It’s against all physics rules. I took screenshot of game when I was told that but can’t figure how to post it here

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

JaxonH

@CroRock
I didn't do anything.

I bought 10 Cinnabonns, put one in the pouch and it just keeps replacing them one after another as they expire.

Finally just replaced it with something else I had only 1 of. Had to waste using the item when I didn't want, but that's better than wasting 10 Cinnabonns back to back.

Hughesy

@CroRock It doesn’t really make sense does it, surely they should be weak to electricity. Water should have the advantage over fire, not the other way around really.

Edited on by Hughesy

Switch friend code: SW-3225-7165-4815

CroRock

CroRock wrote:

Btw anyone knows why the hell fire elemental Blade has advantage of enemies with water element?! That one really confuses me. It’s against all physics rules. I took screenshot of game when I was told that but can’t figure how to post it here

@Hughesy
Yes of course.. that’s what confuses me. Maybe a typo?! This game badly needs manual of sort. For gold points from Nintendo Account if nothing else. Picture as a proof
https://s8.postimg.org/4t4mpwhn9/CF381_C24-_DF4_C-4_F6_D-_AB8...

@JaxonH
Offtopic question.. what copy link you use from postimage to show it here like picture, not like link?

Edited on by CroRock

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

Ralizah

Just reached Garanti Plain and... yeah, the resolution definitely plummets in handheld mode. Then again, the same thing happens in docked mode, so the visual difference isn't as severe as I was afraid it'd be. I've been playing the last twenty minutes or so in this area on handheld and if this is as bad as performance gets for the game, then I don't think I'm going to have an issue. Zoomed in a bit and in motion, it doesn't look too bad.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Ya I just got to the Garanti Plain an hour ago. Definitely saw the drop. But I've been playing 10 hours. Most of the time it's been good (600p-720p).

It's not an issue but it is noticeable. Thankfully it's only here and there.

@CroRock
Hotlink for Forums

Late

@CroRock That must be some kind of translation error. Or maybe the guy is just dumb. The cutscenes indicate that water is effective against fire so I doubt it's any different in combat. I listened to GameXplain's Xenoblade discussion today and they talked about how Chuggaaconroy thought the icon next to enemy's name in battle was their element and he'd need to pick the right counter but actually the icon represents their weakness.

And to post images, you'll need to write (img)image url goes here(/img) but change ( ) to [ ]. You can also press quote on someone else's post which has an image to see how it's done.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic