Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 3,602

EvilLucario

@iLikeUrAttitude Most likely Chapter 7, where you can't use Pyra at all.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Pho

Speaking of rare blades, out of 4 legendary, 9 rare and 37 common core crystals I used after beating the game, I got zero Rare Blades

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

JaxonH

What was your luck stat?

I boosted luck to 200, then opened 60 common and 9 rare and got 5 rare Blades. Then opened another 30 common, 11 rare and 1 legendary, and I got another 3 rare Blades.

Plus, as you get more and more rare Blades your chances decrease, I think. So if you have a large number of rare Blades from playing through the game already, that would also lower the odds.

But I would keep an eye out for rare common blades. The 4 star commons are supposedly more powerful than Rare Blades, and harder to get too.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

Just finished up Chapter 4!

I'm going to be doing a lot of summoning tomorrow, as I have 17 Rare & 60 Common Cores.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Roamer

I have four rare blades so far, currently on chapter 3, and they all came from common cores. None of the three rares produced rares. I’ve not boosted luck stat yet.

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

iLikeUrAttitude

Just completed the game, amazing. But I was returned to were I previously started waiting at the boss battle. Is this intended? Is there no post game content?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

GoldenGamer88

@iLikeUrAttitude It is intended that you're returned to just before the final boss. Would've taken them even more time to design this new continent the Titans formed. Plus, so you can beat the game and do more quests and such afterwards.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

iLikeUrAttitude

@GoldenGamer88 Good to know, either way I'm very satisfied with the content the game had to offer none the less. It took me 85 hours to complete the story.
I wish Rex would've just kissed Pyra though... I hate cliffhangers like that

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

GoldenGamer88

Speaking of superbosses, I had that weird experience in the lower area in Tantal. I wanted to hunt these gorillas to finish off Dromarch's affinity tree at the very least. But when I teleported there, there were these Level 80-something crabs, Level 90 gigantic floating eels and a tree-like superboss in the middle of the frozen-over lake at Level 115. None of these were ever there and the only normal enemies were these passive golden deer. And mind you, I had only reached the First Low Orbit Station. Teleporting anywhere and returning there didn't help so I just gave up on good ol Dromarch as well.

iLikeUrAttitude

DO you guys know any good post game leveling places? My whole party is level 70 and I'm looking to grind

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii Huh, weird. Guess I just had bad luck on that one. Gonna try to finish Dromarch‘s tree then.

GoldenGamer88

@Beedrill4Smash Don‘t know. Affinity tree‘s have never been something I particularly cared for. What I do know is that one of Dromarch‘s last requirements is to beat an unique boss in an area later on in the game. Now, since I couldn‘t finish his anyway yet, I didn‘t bother to check on that monster‘s level. Some rare Blades certainly have their own requirements like using food for Boreas or money for Sheba.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Beedrill4Smash

@GoldenGamer88 @Pahvi Thanks for the info. Just wondering because with 90 hours in and as I've yet to leave Indoline after getting Zeke, I'm probably not going to play much of the post-game.

Edited on by Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

cadaver138

@iLikeUrAttitude I've been going back through that very last corridor of level 69 enemies to grind some levels while having the mercs do jobs

cadaver138

zionich

Found me a great money spot at the end of chapter 4 but it keeps bugging out =(. One character always seems to be lost after I return from salvaging. Ah well, I have my 500k. Now to see who this core makes. I'll eventually get back to the story lol.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

GrailUK

@zionich Oh I got totally side tracked with quests after Episode 4. (It ended pretty badly with an encounter with a level 95! - I only just hit 40!!!)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JaxonH

@zionich

How did you get so much money?

I had 200,000 this morning, but then bought 10 golden cylinders to invest in, and made it into the warehouse in Argentum where I spent a good 40,000 on food both filling up the food barrels to fully unlock Boreas's infinity chart, and food to put in pouch to unlock the skills.

I'm down to like 70k and need some cash.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

darkfenrir

@JaxonH If you have reached around chapter 5, you can just farm for Penta Set, albeit you have to farm between 3 cities, 180k per set is too good. (Mor Ardain, Temperantia, Indol)

darkfenrir

RR529

Got 3 more Rare Blades.

Godfrey - I'll probably give him to Morag eventually, as he's a Tank.

Agate - I'll probably use her some (she has Keen Eye, so I can finally move forward in one of those quests I mentioned earlier).

Dasag(?) - Probably won't use him. Not a fan of his design and he seems full of himself.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic