Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 61,541 to 61,554 of 61,554

FragRed

@rallydefault No that’s not true. The whole idea of Game Pass, is that everything Microsoft publishes is available day one in it’s entirety.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Grumblevolcano

@rallydefault The full existing campaign is playable via Game Pass, it's possible that there are campaign expansions in the future that aren't part of Game Pass though (could go either way, Forza's expansions aren't part of Game Pass meanwhile Gears 5 Hivebusters is).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TommyTendo

I don't like GamePass because I heard games get removed after a while?
Like, you can't play the games forever or something.

Anti-Matter

@TommyTendo
Yeah, that's why I despise the Gamepass idea.
It just convenient for short time but it will be regret after certain time passed.
I always thinking about long term satisfaction so playing the games in physical is way worthier than playing games from Gamepass.
It isn't about convenience / cheaper price, it's about owning the things legally.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter You still own the thing legally until you remove it from you HDD. It is not illegal.

With that said I do not like online crap as well.

BUT just like you said many times, there are different kind of gamers. Gamepass is not for gamers like us who love physical media. Just like there are gamers that buy physical and when they finish the game they trade it for another.

I understand that Gamepass is extremely valuable for such kind of gamers And it doe snot hurt the physical media in any way

http://castletoria.com

Pizzamorg

TommyTendo wrote:

I don't like GamePass because I heard games get removed after a while?
Like, you can't play the games forever or something.

There is rotation, but they usually give you a chunky discount to purchase the game if it is leaving their service, so it isn't all doom and gloom.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Monster Hunter GU. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.
PC games currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise. Expeditions Rome. Wolcen.

Grumblevolcano

@TommyTendo Xbox Game Studios games stay on the service indefinitely except Forza which has an awkward licensing situation where the game must be removed from all digital stores (and cannot be sold new at retail) 4 years after launch. 3rd party games rotate which usually ends up being removed from Game Pass around a year after its been added to Game Pass.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

dmcc0

@TommyTendo There have also been a few that have actually come back to the service at a later date too. GTAV, My Friend Pedro from memory and The Outer...Wild? or Worlds? 😂 Can't remember which one - they're both on Game Pass, but one left and came back.

dmcc0

Ryu_Niiyama

Well looks like Arceus is doing ok. I think I'll nab this one on friday.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FragRed

@Ryu_Niiyama I have tried several times to get into Pokémon but I just can’t get on with them. I’m kinda curious about trying this one at some point, see if this style of gameplay gets me interested.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Eel

Perhaps they’ll have a demo up at some point.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic