Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,901 to 55,920 of 69,962

Rambler

Don't think I've got enough screens for that Dariusburst, but I'd love to go looking for sailors / do some forklift racing again.

Rambler

Ninfan

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Ninfan Yeah...there's only a few Switch games that are compatible with the Labo VR set. The game that comes with the set is probably the most you're gonna get out of it.

@MarioLover92 what game comes bundled with the headset. I didn't get any game with it ?

Ninfan

Ninfan

There is 5000 games on switch. Does that include DLCs or is it 5000 games ?

Ninfan

MarioVillager92

@Ninfan It should come with these things:

Untitled

The one on the left is the game card that comes with the set. You sure that wasn't included with yours? Because I've been reading the Q&A on Amazon's product page and it says it's there.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

JokerCK

Hey people when i open my jap eshop account i saw Ys VIII: Lacrimosa has a trial version for membership. But real and interesting part when i check information part, i saw nintendo switch pro writing there. Is this some kind a error or was it always writing? Can someone check for me please? I am curious whats that mean.

JokerCK

jedgamesguy

Switch Pro likely means Pro Controller @JokerCK. Do say if it happens again though.. this is intriguing.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

JokerCK

@TheJGG oh yeah pro controller make sense. I apologize for exciting people

JokerCK

jedgamesguy

@JokerCK No worries; mistakes happen! Imagine though if this was a leak that only you noticed...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Duboiss

@Slowdive Should have responded earlier I apologize. Markomaro is a leaker on Twitter that was right a couple of times I think he was among the firsts to leak the Mario 3d collection and Pikmin 3 deluxe port

Duboiss

jedgamesguy

@Slowdive I hate the Daily Express because they did it so much in 2020, saying "Direct this, Direct that," when we ultimately got nothing. Rumours for them are enough to justify another clickbaity article.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Magician

@Slowdive

It's not difficult to assume it will. Especially while the Switch continues to sell record numbers. Including a streak of being the best selling console on the NPD chart for two years straight, until the PS5 ended said streak. And if the Switch is only halfway through its lifecycle (according to Nintendo), never mind Nintendo possibly extending that lifecycle with a mid-gen refresh, yeah...the Switch will be the all-time best selling console gaming platform ever in just a few more years.

It has the real potential to be console gaming's first platform to sell 200m+ units if Nintendo doesn't decide to pivot away from the Switch's hybrid design. But who knows, we understand "Nintendo being Nintendo", right? They might to decide to dump the hybrid design in a few years regardless of how well the Switch is currently doing.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

If that E3 app needs access to my phone, no thanks.

Sorry if that's a downer. I'm just tired of stalkerware making money off my data.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JaxonH

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

@Slowdive @Magician Switch becoming the highest/best selling hardware of all time? for this to happen Switch would need to have a 8/10 year lifecycle, we are already on the half of it lifecycle, only 2/3 years for it sucessor to release, not going to happen.

8 years? Probably. But not 10. And 8 years would not be unexpected- in fact, it’s the most likely outcome.

Even 3DS was supported for 8 years, with a good 7 years before Switch released. And Nintendo said they want to extend the lifespan. They’ll for sure go 7. 100% confident of that. 8 years is probably a 65% chance, I’d estimate.

After 4 years on the market, from Mar 2017 to Mar 2021, Switch sold 84.5 million units. Last FY they did over 28 million alone- and this FY they’re projecting 25 million. Let’s assume they do 25.5 million to land at 110 million sold after 5 full years on the market. Ok.

At this point, IF they only give Switch 7 years, it would need to average another 22.5 million per year for the final two years. That could be 23-22, or that could be 25-20. A tall order, given sales will likely start dropping after the 5th year, but it’s possible, even in 7 years.

If they give Switch 8 years, it’s all but certain. They’d only need to average 15 million per year for the final 3 years. If they do another 25 as projected, coming off that momentum with a new revision to boot, they’d almost certainly be able to push 20 for FY6. Which means, they’d only need another 25 million in the final two years. So 15-10 to wrap it up, and break the record.

At worst, we’re looking at the 3rd best selling console of all time, though it will at least land within 10 mil of the DS/PS2. It would be close. At best, I think it’ll barely scrape by with 160 mil sold to break the record.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic