Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,881 to 55,900 of 69,993

jedgamesguy

@jump OH okay.... I see! How about the fourth week of May? In two weeks I’ll devise my predictions. You have a point though, new leaks could change my predictions...

Shame @BruceCM, you seem to have a good grasp on... the bigger picture in general. Being real and holding out, and such. Who knows, maybe this year we’ll manage to get you to give us your predictions!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Magician

Love me some E3 speculation. That aside, you know me, my pessimism for E3 is set to maximum.

Are you hoping for some Bayo 3, MP 4, BotW 2, Switch Pro stuff during Nintendo's E3 presentation?
Untitled

More like...

Next Smash DLC fighter, check.
Reminder of NMH III in August, check.
SMT V official release window for early 2022, check.
WW and TP Switch ports (individual releases, $60 each), check.
Mario Golf Super Rush demo shadow drop, check.
Pokemon D & P confirmed for a November release, check.

And there you go. Are you thoroughly hyped for E3 now? I know I am.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@BruceCM You'd make a great politician with making great predications after they things have happened. You just need a slogan and platform. How about "Let's Make Pokemon Great Again"?

@TheJGG I was just talking about myself but we could have an E3 prediction thread so a winner can be declared after E3? It will just need someone to sort out the rules.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoByNature

@Giancarlothomaz I really don't care if you post vids honestly. Everyone else seems to care though so maybe tone it down a tad is all.

NintendoByNature

jump

@Slowdive And you literally wont even bet on Metroid, coward! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

They're going to announce for Switch Persona 5 Royal, Dragon Quest 4-10 (4-9 being the DS/3DS versions retooled for 1 screen), Rare Replay, King of Fighters XV, a Fire Emblem game, ARMS 2, a Minecraft game, FFVII Remake, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Samus for Fortnite at Nintendo E3 2021 to take full advantage of Smash as a promo tool.

@Magician I'd be surprised if there isn't a Mario Golf info blowout in May though it is surprising Nintendo haven't shared any more info on DC Super Hero Girls and that launches in less than a month.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Duboiss

There as been rumors for a new 2D DK game for a year and a half now, alongside a Captain Toad 2, Fire emblem remake and 2D Metroid.

Duboiss

BruceCM

OK, u can have that slogan, @jump... I'm not good enough at lying to be a politician, though Oh, sorry, its called alternative facts & spin

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

link3710

Let's see, Ill do an early prediction now I suppose and see if anything changes in two weeks.

Open with Smash DLC 2.4 - That grass ape pokemon from gen VIII
Capcom Corner; Monster Hunter Rise DLC
Monster Hunter Stories
MegaMan Battle Network Collection
New Resident Evil - not Revelations 3 (October 2021)
EA BS Game I don't care about 1
PS2 Port... Probably Bully
Vagrant Story port
EA BS Game I don't care about 2
EA BS Game I don't care about 3
Konami surprising us all once again with the fact that they actually make games
Kirby Spin-off (August 2021)
A Netflix game
A couple cloud games, probably Cyberpunk and Borderlands 3
No No Kuni 2
Panzer Dragoon Zwei Remake
Pokemon DP Reminder
Sonic Adventures Collection
The fast clip show segment
XCX Port (September 2021) that leads into
New game from MonolithSoft (2022)
Smash DLC 2.5 - Chocobo

link3710

JaxonH

Pretty sure we'll see Ni No Kuni 2 announced, and Sonic Colors Remastered. Maybe Life Is Strange. Beyond that I have no idea.

Obviously we'll get info on already announced games. Like MH Stories 2. Could get Resident Evil Switch reveal but I suspect it's too close to Village, and they'll do a fall announcement like MH Rise got.

Probably get a DK game announced, but whether it's 2D or 3D, who can say. 2D would be more likely, but the Country series already exists and it would have to forge a new identity if not under that banner.

Let's see some quality 3rd party ports of classics. Like Mass Effect Trilogy from EA, Orange Box from Valve (Portal, Portal 2, Half Life 2, etc), Batman Arkham Collection from WB, stuff like that.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

BruceCM

Unless that's bringing Dragon Age or something else like that to Switch, @link3710.... Not sure what else EA might be involved in but I'll get any of their stuff like that on pc

SW-4357-9287-0699

link3710

@BruceCM I can wager some actual guesses... Let's see... We'll probably see the Battlefield Mobile game, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, and FIFA 22. Other options are Rocket Arena or Madden 22 Mobile

Edited on by link3710

link3710

BruceCM

Huh, those are entirely possible, @link3710.... But then I won't be bothered about what they're doing for Switch, so it won't matter to me

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

@Slowdive The Valve games on console tease I was thinking would be stuff like Half-Life Alyx for PSVR2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Giancarlothomaz

@Slowdive the first 3D mainline Kirby game for the 30th anniversary of the Kirby in 2022? @JaxonH i think the temporary exclusive Resident Evil for Switch Capcom/Nintendo is gonna reveal in the tradicional septembre Nintendo or at TGA 2021 for a early 2022 release, releasing in pratically every console in the market(PS4/PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC and Switch)

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Magician

If Valve brings anything to Switch, please let it be The Orange Box.

That would be something I'd cherish, even if it was a digital-only release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

kkslider5552000

The Orange Box would be I think the only time I will have bought 3 physical copies of the same game if it comes to Switch.

Though it was weirdly cheap when I bought in on 360 like a year after it came out (wasn't even a used copy), so it would also be weird to pay full price for it again after so long.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

KryptoniteKrunch

Oh yeah, I'd totally be down for The Orange Box on Switch as well. I've never been much of a PC gamer, but it was one of the few PC games I own(i have the hard copy). I even have the "bad" PS3 version.

But yeah, having these Valve titles on a Nintendo system for the first time would be awesome. Especially Team Fortress 2 getting a fresh audience.

Edited on by KryptoniteKrunch

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic