Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,701 to 55,720 of 69,997

rallydefault

I can't be bothered to do some shmancy tier file, but my S-tier, generation-topping games would be Three Houses, BotW, MK8, and Origami King.

My D/F games would be Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Snipperclips, and good ol' 1-2 Switch.

Everything else is a varying degree of pretty good to excellent.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

MarioVillager92

@RR529 I only used one of them in my tier list picture, didn't have a problem. But yeah, really odd that there's two of the same game here.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

JaxonH

@jump
Had Monster Hunter Rise been on the list I’d have gone full SSS+ for that.

But it wasn’t, so there was no need. 🤣

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

IF a new DK game is being made internally, I wonder if they'll include more ties to the Mario series (maybe include New Donk City/Pauline in some manner).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kkslider5552000

If the DK rumor is true (ColePhelpsDoubtdotjpeg), then I have no doubt they will something great. They made a great DK platformer with bongos, so imagine what they can do without bongos!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

gcunit

Just added about 12 users to my ignore list for using a template with a spelling mistake in it. There's no excuse. /j

But no, seriously, unless you had Mario Kart 8 DX in SSS then consider yourself ignored.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Snatcher

OOOO were doing list? Hang on I need to go make mine. Edit, so I have to give over my whole twitter account (Which I don't even have) just to download my tier list? nah not doing that sorry.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

@Snatcher You can create one and upload it to a hosting site without logging in or creating an account for either.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@jump Oh really? how do I do that, got any sites for me? (Thanks)

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jump

@Snatcher Try https://postimages.org/ I mentioned it a few pages back when someone else was having trouble.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Snatcher

@jump Ok so I thought I needed to have a twitter account to download it, but It turns out, the download button wasn't workin, but it is now so?

Snatcher

Ok so here is my tier list (finally) I thank @Jump for helping me out. and seeing this, just shows me how many 3rd party's and indie games I got, I really need to start getting more. I don't own pokken or splatoon, but I have played them before, as for why there on the list.Untitled

Haruki_NLI

@Giancarlothomaz Of course they will decline to comment.

This is information that if true they will want to convey to their investors directly alongside sales for the last 12 months.

Which they are doing next week.. no point spilling the beans a few days earlier.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

skywake

Nikkei basically repeating what Bloomberg reported is telling. Note that they correctly reported the 3DS, 3DS XL, DSi as well as the timeline for Wii and Switch. Also they are THE financial newspaper in Japan, investors will be paying attention and Nintendo will care about what's being reported.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something from Nintendo soon.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

jump

It's a non story as they were always going to deline to comment regardless of what may or may not be happening. If you ring up Nintendo and ask them about the contract and schedule they have with their toilet cleaner they will decline that too.

Nicolai wrote:

Grumblevolcano

@skywake Well the investor meeting is on May 6th so Nintendo will share details very soon about January - March 2021 sales, projections for April 2021 - March 2022 and E3 plans (like when it is and in what form) anyway. I doubt they'd reveal the rumoured hardware until E3 at the earliest though.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Grumblevolcano They released their sales projections already for FY 2022 months ago, same hardware and a 50m bump in software.

Investor meetings are about the FY results, the going concern is mentioned but not nearly as much.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic