Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 55,721 to 55,740 of 69,963

Giancarlothomaz

@Haruki_NLI i know Nintendo is gonna decline any coment about this suposed Switch Pro, until they reveal it, i kinda getting tired and anoyed of this Switch Pro rumors/report, since 2017 i hearing about this suposed Switch Pro, this is getting ridiculous and anoying, @Jump 50m forecast? Nintendo must have severals high profile softwares to archive this and now we have Nikkei reporting Nintendo want to sell a total of 30 milion Switch until march 31th 2022(end of Nintendo current fiscal year), what is going on? that DS like level sales, may 6th and E3 hopefully is gonna anwer my doubt about this.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@jump The only info I can find is what they aimed to sell by the end of fiscal year 21 which ended in April.

I think the 50m bump in software was over the quarter ending in March, that caps off their fiscal year, because 50m games for a full year is....terrible.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

IceClimbers

Kinda glad May is a bit of a slow month for me with just Famicom Detective Club on my list considering how packed late June through July is.

I'll come back to SMT3 later don't worry.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

rallydefault

It's gonna be a good E3. I can feel it.

(Until it's not lol)

rallydefault

NintendoByNature

I'm pretty amped for e3. Lots of good stuff coming out over the next couple of months. E3 should line up the 2nd half of the year pretty nicely.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

rallydefault

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@rallydefault 50 minutes showcasing Fortnite Guy in Smash

lol right?

I mean, I love Smash and all... but holy cow maybe it's time to just move the Smash stuff to its own videos.

rallydefault

skywake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@skywake Well the investor meeting is on May 6th so Nintendo will share details very soon about January - March 2021 sales, projections for April 2021 - March 2022 and E3 plans (like when it is and in what form) anyway. I doubt they'd reveal the rumoured hardware until E3 at the earliest though.

It's worth noting that when Nikkei reported the 3DS early Nintendo did go into denial mode. But it also forced them to announce the 3DS well before E3, which very much annoyed NoA

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature I love E3 and if they start trying to do more digital even'ts, they might get back to the top again.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Northwind I forgot to share my first one, so I'll share it now!

Untitled

Now here's my second one. Some are based on impression of course.

Untitled

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

kkslider5552000

Nintendo series:
S: Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros
A: Kirby, Rhythm Heaven, Earthbound, Luigi's Mansion, DKC, Xenoblade, Advance Wars
B: Wario, Pikmin, Mario Kart, Mario RPGs (life is unfair if this isn't an A nowadays)
C: Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, F Zero (all of these are barely not a B, to be fair)
D: Dr. Mario, the reality in which we live in that Fire Emblem succeeded and Advance Wars vanished
F: Nintendo copyright lawyers

I've ignored everything that I haven't played more than 2 games from (so Splatoon by default)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Eel

Ah lemme try making one of these thingies...

Untitled

Mario Party would normally switch places with Mario Kart, but I feel the Parties have been pretty flat for several years now, while at least MK8 is pretty fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jump

I'm not sure how to rank these, it would be too much effort to figure out in general how much I like Yoshi or Kirby since some entries are amazing and others complete pish so I did it based on how excited I'd be for a new game announcement or how likely I am to buy it since some of these like PIkmin, Metroid and Pokemon have thrown curve balls.

Untitled

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

I'm next! Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, outside of small info drops like reveal trailers and small teases Smash Ultimate has been contained to its own videos except E3 2018 Direct and September 2019 Direct. Former had Smash take up the 2nd half of the Direct and latter had the Banjo video happen straight after the Direct.

I could see E3 2021 be similar to E3 2018 if the new Switch revision is being announced after E3 2021 because I think multiple reveals including BotW 2 are being saved for that point where the new Switch revision is an officially announced product. If either the new Switch revision is announced before or at E3 then I think it'll be like a digital version of the January 2017 Switch presentation.

I do think Fortnite Guy will be one of the final 2 characters though given Fortnite is pretty much at Minecraft status nowadays if not bigger and it's the reason battle royale exists in addition to the mode featuring in lots of games nowadays. Was thinking Crash would be the other but I have my doubts now given Activision has essentially killed off the franchise in favour of maintaining annual CoD releases.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Buizel

Not sure why people are concerned that Smash will take up too much of the E3 - this was only the case in 2018, which was understandable as it was our first look at the game. At most I'd expect a trailer each for the last two characters, similar to the Hero and Banjo reveals in 2019.

@Grumblevolcano I'd be very surprised (and also hate...) if we got a Fortnite rep. Minecraft kinda made sense considering Nintendo's growing relationship with Microsoft, and that Minecraft is old enough that it's had a clear, lasting impact on the gaming industry. Fornite, on the other hand, has only been around for a few years - barely longer than Smash Ultimate itself, and only as long as some of the most recent Nintendo games represented by Ultimate (Arms and XC2, although a bit older than FE3H).

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal Oh yeah, while the 1.0 version of PUBG was released after Fortnite Battle Royale it was in early access before. Fortnite is the cause of gigantic popularity of the genre though.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

New Pokemon Snap joins the list of games that sold out just with preorders.

Grumblevolcano

Snatcher

@DarthNocturnal Ah Yes I remember when minecraft showed up with that mode, when BR wasn't a big thing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic