Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,221 to 51,240 of 70,043

Giancarlothomaz

@WoomyNNYes no when Nintendo for example put a embargo on Hyrule Warriors:Age of Calamity for example and you are a news site or You tube Channel that gonna cover it, only when the embargo end you can for example publish the game review or something that you mentioned on the preview you made about the game, and no you can't acess how long this embargo is gonna last, that a jornalist tactic to not reveal information that could potencially harm the games sales or reveal something the companie who made this embargo want to reveal.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

TheFrenchiestFry

@Rexenoboy Arlo hates anything with a hint of anime. He's been very clear about how much he doesn't like franchises like Xenoblade and Fire Emblem on Twitter for years. I also feel largely the same about GameXplain. I do like watching Derrick and his girlfriend when they stream on Twitch, but GameXplain has lost a lot of its charm over time. Now it's basically a Nintendo-centric IGN with smatterings of other console coverage.

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Giancarlothomaz

check out severals details regarding to Monster Hunter Rise, so Capcom still have not decided on a expanded version of Monster Hunter Rise, see people that complained that Monster Hunter Rise is Switch exclusive, Capcom in the future can release a expanded version of the game, so you can stop complaining, why Monster Hunter Rise was not released in your console.
https://gonintendo.com/stories/370266-check-out-a-massive-rou...

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

As for Pokemon rumor
You guys know I try to stay in the know for leaks, as best I can anyways. And I believe a lot of them, but selectively based on credibility of the leaker. And let me just say, I don’t buy that Pokémon leak for a minute. Obviously, anything is possible. Clearly, I could be wrong. Maybe it is true. But I’ll assign probabilities based on the likelihood of something being true, and this one is in the single digits in my estimation. For a whole host of reasons I won’t get into.

As for Nintendo YT channels
I really haven’t found one that’s perfect yet.

GameXplain just cares about Mario and Zelda, cranking out like 5 Hyrule Warriors vids and not a single MH video for TGS, despite it being a far bigger (and I believe, will be a far better) game. At least they gave Xenoblade its due, so I give credit for that.

Arlo is cool, but he also has a limited range of taste. And “Paper Mario will never be like the good ol days” just gets old after a while, even if it is true. But he likes Pikmin, so I give credit for that.

Can’t stand Scott the Woz. All he does is whine with sarcastic humor that really isn’t funny, has no interest in anything I actually care about, and makes more videos about Legacy hardware than current events.

Spawnwave is the best, by far. Even though it’s more of a news show than anything else.

Can’t stand Wulf Den. He hates anything with even the slightest WHIFF of anime or Japanese influence. Fire Emblem? “Anime trash” he says. Xenoblade? “More anime trash” he says. The only thing trash is his taste in video games.

RGT85 is a clown that can’t even properly edit his own videos, or just doesn’t care, Often reports ignorantly without fact checking, and yet, I still kinda like him? Idk why, I just do. Maybe because he actually played Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate and is excited for Rise, and that really helped me connect with him in a way a lot of other Youtubers haven’t.

For Monster Hunter content, Arreks is where it’s at. Gaijin Hunter is great too, but Arreks actually puts out consistent videos more frequently and even got an exclusive interview with Ryoza and Ichinose, the A/B MH team directors/producers for MH Rise. That’s awesome.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Giancarlothomaz

this video explain the origin/history of the Animal Crossing franchise and why Animal Crossing New Horizons is a cultural phenomene and can possibily be the highest selling Switch game, even surpassing the jurgenauth that is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

TheFrenchiestFry

@JaxonH I only know of RGT because of his thumbnails

He looks like every generic YT reaction channel or second rate Nintendo news channel like SwitchForce

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Rexenoboy

I took a look at all of the recommendations you guys sent me and I'm sorry I have to say this, but none of them stood out to me in a positive way. Not that I want to call any of them bad, my sample size was too small for that, but they're not what I'm looking for I guess.

JaxonH wrote:

As for Nintendo YT channels
I really haven’t found one that’s perfect yet.

@JaxonH
Nothing is perfect of course, but I truly love Nintendo Life's YouTube channel. They've got everything I'm looking for: news, reviews, reactions, gameplay,... and they cover pretty much every first party Nintendo game and tons of third party and indie games as well.

Maybe Nintendo Life is all I really need.

Treasure Acquired

Murbs

Re: YT channels - SwitchCorner has become my go to.

Edited on by Murbs

Murbs

jump

Controversial opinion. Play more games, watch less youtube vids ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Rexenoboy

@Slowdive
Over 350? There's no way you can keep track of all those, is there?

Treasure Acquired

Giancarlothomaz

@Slowdive could this rumored collection be the game that person mentioned is gonna got more criticm then Super Mario 3D All-Stars? i remeber that one of you posted a Tweet of someone stating Pokémon Company/Game Freak is gonna release a game that will be more cristicized then Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Octane

@Marbio 2. General Behaviour
a. Do not post - unless you have something useful to say; Only post when you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are un-constructive.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Giancarlothomaz

@jump i managed to do both, i like to be informed of games i currently playing(Animal Crossing New Horizons)and games i intent to play(Metroid Prime 4,Bayonetta 3, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, Monster Hunter Rise e Hyrule Warriors:Age of Calamity), and also i need to be informed about this games or others since i love/like to inform people about this game or others in my Twitter Acount, groups of Facebook i am a membre, and my WhatApp groups focused in games and Nintendo consoles, of the past, present and future.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Rexenoboy

I don't get why so many people get angry at the prospect of more ports, remasters and remakes.
The more quality games on Switch, the merrier if you ask me.
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these, so why not be happy for those that want them?

Treasure Acquired

jump

@Octane I thought the like button was in the comment sections or is they on in the forums too and I just never realized?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Rexenoboy

@Slowdive
I agree with everything you said, including the pricing, which can be an issue sometimes, especially with first party Nintendo games.

Treasure Acquired

Grumblevolcano

@Slowdive I interpreted that as either:

• More Let's Go (people seemed to expect a proper remake of Super Mario 64 for some reason)
  • Gen 4 Remakes happen but like half the Pokedex is missing (Galaxy 2 is missing from 3D All Stars)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic