Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,201 to 51,220 of 69,980

jump

@Marbio I’m not.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JaxonH

Gyro confirmed for Monster Hunter Rise!

Gyro CONFIRMED for Monster Hunter Rise!!!

GYRO CONFIRMED FOR MONSTER HUNTER RISE!!!!!!!!!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

Overwatch is free for NSO members for a week starting October 13th:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

porto

@Rexenoboy Nathaniel Bandy. I rarely watch him but he has some funny vids. TheJWittz is my favorite. I love his humor.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Overwatch is free for NSO members for a week starting October 13th:

So I can play some Overwatch without having to give money to Activision? Excellent!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Giancarlothomaz

@Grumblevolcano that to be expected,all Pikimins fans is waiting for the release of Pikimin 4, unless Hey Pikmin! is actualy Pikimin 4,unless some jornalist of a gaming site or Nintendo News site like Nintendo Life or a Youtuber interview Miyamoto, we gonna be in the darkness not knowing if Pikimin 4 is actualy Hey Pikmin!or the game is canceled, both of this options indicate a possible answer for this dilema.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

TheFrenchiestFry

@Rexenoboy Definitely check out people like Nitro Rad, Scott the Woz and Nathaniel Bandy

Honestly kinda got tired of Arlo in general after he wouldn't stop bitching about not getting games that suited his taste during Directs on Twitter, and GameXplain will definitely not be the same after Jon Cartwright's departure. The only staff there I legitimately like now are Ash Paulsen and Derrick Bitner.

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Blooper987

@Rexenoboy
Ant dude ( all sorts of stuff )
Ceave Gaming ( Mario )
DGR ( Mario )
TWD98 ( Mario Kart )
The Game Theorists ( everything )
Scott the Woz ( everything )
GameChamp3000 ( challenges )

My personal favorites are Ceave Gaming, Backseat Game Development, and Delzethin

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Rexenoboy

@TheFrenchiestFry
Yeah, Arlo needs to step up his game. All he seems to talk about is Zelda, Pikmin and Paper Mario. He occasionally talks about other franchises like Metroid, but there're so many other Nintendo IPs he seems to completely neglect like Xenoblade and I can't even remember the last time he made a video about a third party game. He's also always very late with his videos and most of the stuff he's put out the last couple of months are Nintendo Life news roundups. Stuff we already know about because we read this site. So yeah... I'm still watching him because he's so entertaining but I don't know how much longer I'm going to do so.

Regarding GameXplain, they've lost a lot of their appeal the last couple of years. Jon leaving the team was the final nail in the coffin for me. They seem to have become too corporate, creating endless videos about the hot new game, and they've lost their charm and creativity in the process. At least, that's how I feel about them. It wouldn't surprise me if more members were to leave GX soon.

Treasure Acquired

porto

Honestly, Arlo's the only Nintendo YouTuber I've watched that felt annoying. And even then it's not like I would never, ever watch his videos. It's just not my type of content :/

Almost every other Nintendo based youtube channel is pretty good. I like Scott's humor, Nathaniel Bandy's rankings, Ceave's information, DGR for his Mario Maker vids, and so forth. Every YouTuber has something clever going for them.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Blooper987

@Apportal Ceave can rant for 20 minutes about why Odyssey’s tanks are bad. It’s amazing. I’m also a sucker for his accent😂

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic