Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 48,401 to 48,420 of 70,010

darkfenrir

@BruceCM Yeah definitely worth it! Once they put out the last update or something I'm waiting for I'm going to replay the whole game and this time properly do all the side quests...

darkfenrir

AndyD

almost 1200 games on sale on the eshop. how am i supposed to sort through all those....plus my wallet will hurt

plus my sd card will now have no room. I will probably have to get a 1tb at some point now...

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Magician

AndyD wrote:

almost 1200 games on sale on the eshop. how am i supposed to sort through all those....plus my wallet will hurt

@AndyD

Don't you bother to wishlist anything?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

AndyD

i typically use a mac, is there a way to erase an older sd card and use it in the switch? I know the mac and switch have issues sometime. its a 200gb card, so it will give me some extra space for the extra games.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

NintendoByNature

@AndyD Thanks for the tip. I grabbed shantae and the pirates curse for myself. I May let my daughter take a peek to see if she likes anything in the Lego brands. I also may grab crossing souls, well see.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@AndyD I would just go on YouTube and specifically check out spawn wave. I followed his video, and it was super easy, even for someone like me who has zero mechanical skills lol

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

An eshop sale, you say?

...Yep, now I'm gonna compulsively check my wishlist on the eshop.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ralizah

It's a pretty decent sale by Nintendo standards. Lots of big games, at least.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

IceClimbers

Pretty much all the big 3rd party titles other than Square Enix's catalog are on sale.

$14.99 for Tales of Vesperia is a steal.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DenDen

@Ralizah yea they are getting better in sales, still not so good as steam sales haha

Edited on by DenDen

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Chimera_Police

@AndyD thanks for the tip! Finally picked up Firewatch - had been waiting for a sale on that for a while. Tempted to grab Hotline Miami too...

Chimera_Police

Magician

I'm glad I own a PS Vita. It gives me access to Persona 2, a gimped Persona 3 (PSP), and Persona 4 Golden. Will the PC release of Persona 4 Golden finally convince Switch owners that the series will not be coming to the Switch? P.S. - Because of that, I picked up the base version of P5 on PS4 for $8. It seemed like a deal too good to pass up.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic