Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 48,341 to 48,360 of 49,533

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I was baffled by their dialogues on Xenoblade 2.
Their English texts was very formal or hard to digest or almost like Final Fantasy XII dialogues.
There were some English words or sentences i have never heard as Normal conversations. ūüėÖ

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter English isn't your first language, that's perfectly understandable.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

tobibra
Mary Skelter Finale comes out later this year. Its the third, and judging by its name the last Mary Skelter gamer.

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

JaxonH

Ooh ooh ooh!

Regarding Borderlands...

Turn Me Up states that the team ‚Äúworked tireless with 2K and Gearbox to bring these ravenously requested classics to Switch in full 1080p, at 30 FPS and with no downgrading of art assets.‚ÄĚ It also ‚Äúincluded all the trimmings of the GOTY releases‚ÄĚ while also making motion controls just for the new Switch collection

Motion with gyro! 1080p! Which means a for sure 720p handheld. Run that baby! Whew! I thought for sure they wouldn't do motion given the Bulletstorm precedent.

PLAYING
NS: Wonderful 101, Trials of Mana
PC: Trials Rising, Gears Tactics

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020
NS: Xenoblade, Borderlands w/gyro, Club House Games, Persona 5S, Trails of Cold Steel 3
PC: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

TuVictus

I don't give enough credit to the eshop gold coins system. I've been buying all the final fantasy games on sale, and the accumulation of coins has made some purchases even cheaper. Got FF9 for about $6 instead of the $10 sale price. Not much of a difference, yeah, but it gives a very satisfying feeling that I enjoy

TuVictus

JaxonH

I've been saying that for a while.

10% off eShop cards via Raise + 1.5% back via CC + 5% back in Gold Coins = 16.5% Off

That's almost as much as the infamous GCU discount.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020
NS: Xenoblade, Borderlands w/gyro, Club House Games, Persona 5S, Trails of Cold Steel 3

Jesus is Lord.

link3710

So... Does anyone actually buy the new story on the front page?

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/03/nintendo_to_remaste...

Supposedly we're getting most of the Mario titles either rereleased or remastered this year. Assuming it's true, I'm going to assume:

• Super Mario All-Stars released on NSO
  • Both Gameboy and N64 on NSO this year, for Land 1&2 and SMB 64.
  • The rumored 3D World port
  • Galaxy 1&2 HD or Sunshine HD

That'd only leave the first 3 NSMB titles missing and either Sunshine or the Galaxy duology, which is pretty close to the entire mainstream releases, while keeping this actually within reason.

link3710

Grumblevolcano

Now would be a good time for NoA to bring back the voucher deal.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@link3710 I don't believe It, at least for this year. Over the course of a couple years, yea I do. But not all.in 2020

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

Emily Roger's, I believe, did say it was a year for Mario fans.

Honestly though I cant get excited for more old re-releases of Mario games. Especially tied to NSO. Too many amazing, more recent games dropping.

Now this... this looks rad. Like Sniper Elite Zombie Edition. Gyro included.

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

MsJubilee

^If only the gunplay and balancing weren't garbage. I would recommend that trilogy.

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

I'm reading Machimaho, Baki, and Magical Girl Apocalpyse.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

BruceCM

Never tried a paper Mario, so I might be interested .... I'll see what else they end up announcing! Probably not going to get most of the remastered old style games myself

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

JaxonH

@MsJubilee
So you're saying the gunplay is not good like Sniper Elite series? Ive never played so I cant say one way or another, but I'm willing to bet it's amazing with gyro added.

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR 2020

Jesus is Lord.

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed As the rumour doesn't specifically say HD remaster, I think the situation is going to be a 3D World port and a bunch of games for NSO. Super Mario All Stars was part of that original SNES for NSO rumour for example.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Oh man, an HD Galaxy pack would be a dream come true. Bring it on. 3D World will also be awesome to give another shot. I wonder if they'll add or change anything about the remasters.
EDIT: Ah, Eurogamer rumors say 3D World will come with a host of new levels. Now that's amazing

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano That is a good point though the word ‚Äúremastered‚ÄĚ is used to describe the releases which wouldn‚Äôt be something they would do for NSO. But I also never assumed it would be NES or SNES titles. I assume it would be kinda like what they did with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess in terms of basic updating. That can be easily outsourced.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

DarkRula

As long as a new Mario Kart (or even Top 100) comes out of this, I'll be massively happy. But even without that, if I can get into Sunshine for the first time and replay 3D World - with new content - I'll still be happy.

I wonder if this is why the first half of the year feels barren. All out Mario domination in the second.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed Well the terms remaster and port are used interchangeably plenty. Just like there was a lot of debate about whether Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition was a remaster or a remake.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic