Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,541 to 42,560 of 69,991

Ralizah

@HobbitGamer Y'know, I was thinking... I get people not wanting another FE protagonist in Smash, but I'd love to see a TH rep. Maybe the Gatekeeper?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

link3710

@Ralizah I'm still hoping we get a FEW 2 with characters from Binding Blade (Fire Emblem), Three Houses, and the Radiance games. The fact that Fates made up over half of the main cast (Since Birthright and Conquest basically were treated as full games on par with Awakening and Shadow Dragon) was the biggest issue with FEW. Of course, it's more likely we'll just get a rerelease on the Switch 2 with a bolted in storyline for Three Houses instead, HW style, but ah well.

link3710

NintendoByNature

I'm still wondering if a marvel character will arrive in smash since MUA3 is exlcusive

NintendoByNature

Therad

BlueBlur101 wrote:

Does anyone else feel that Sonic Forces actively wanted to make them distance themselves from the series

It's so weird

Sonic games have gotten a lot of flack during the years (some deserved, some hyperbole), so I wouldn't be surprised.

Therad

DenDen

@NintendoByNature
I hope not!!!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Buizel

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a FEW 2 considering the success of Three Houses and the release schedule of Musuo games. And I would buy it in a heartbeat.

That said, I'd sooner want to see them take on a different Nintendo franchise. Maybe Mario or Pokemon. Or... Super Smash Warriors? Haha, one can dream...

At least 2'8".

JaxonH

I really liked FE Warriors. Do I wish the cast spanned more games? Of course. But there were still a lot of great characters in that game. Awakening especially had some great characters.

Anna
Marth
Caeda
Tiki
Lyn
Chrom
Robin
Lissa
Frederick
Cordelia
Lucina
Linde
Tharja
Olivia
Owain

And that's before even getting to the Fates nobles which, Iike their character designs and they're cool to play as in Warriors. There's also the 2 original characters which I like, and a bunch of other DLC characters.

I really enjoyed the cut scenes in Warriors. It's a solid entry for any FE fan, and the special edition is incredible. 3 disc fold out soundtrack and huge pack of semi-holographic art cards for every character in the game, that and the super sexy box is worth the $69 or whatever it can be obtained for.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Therad

Buizel wrote:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a FEW 2 considering the success of Three Houses and the release schedule of Musuo games. And I would buy it in a heartbeat.

That said, I'd sooner want to see them take on a different Nintendo franchise. Maybe Mario or Pokemon. Or... Super Smash Warriors? Haha, one can dream...

Metroid Warriors? Might have to few good guys though.

Mario could be interesting. The more fantastical nature of Mario could create move sets which are impossible with more realistic franchises.

Therad

redd214

Has anyone sent in their Joycon for repair recently after the whole lawsuit thing? Mine have been there for 2 weeks and arent even showing as recieved on Nintendo's end. When I spoke with them they did say that they were getting a lot in for repair just wanted to see if anyone else had been waiting as well. Not a huge deal since we have plenty, just curious

redd214

Anti-Matter

@redd214
I took my Joy Cons to my local game service workshop at my hometown Surabaya.
They replaced the analog button and some plastic wire inside Joy Cons with the new one. I paid them with just 125,000 IDR or around US$ 9.00 for each Joy Con.
Also, i just only wait for 30 minutes - 1 hour to be fixed.
And it has been fixed without sent to Nintendo Service Center since there is NO and will never exist a Nintendo HQ in Indonesia.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

@redd214
I took my Joy Cons to my local game service workshop at my hometown Surabaya.
They replaced the analog button and some plastic wire inside Joy Cons with the new one. I paid them with just 125,000 IDR or around US$ 9.00 for each Joy Con.
Also, i just only wait for 30 minutes - 1 hour to be fixed.
And it has been fixed without sent to Nintendo Service Center since there is NO and will never exist a Nintendo HQ in Indonesia.

@redd214 See? You obviously should have just traveled to Indonesia to get it done.
But no, neither myself nor friends have sent anything in recently. Hope they sort it soon for ya.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
Actually, after i converted 125,000 IDR to USD for today, it was actually equal US$ 8.77, but i wrote as US$ 9.00 to rounded the price into the nearest nominal.
Oh, US$ 1.00 for today = 14,242 IDR

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

redd214

For my US folks it appears the "New" Regular switch is starting to become available. Its on Amazon and Best Buy has it for in store pickup, heading there now to get one!!!

redd214

Eel

Anti-Matter wrote:

@NEStalgia
Actually, after i converted 125,000 IDR to USD for today, it was actually equal US$ 8.77, but i wrote as US$ 9.00 to rounded the price into the nearest nominal.
Oh, US$ 1.00 for today = 14,242 IDR

TL;DR it’s actually worse

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

StuTwo

NintendoByNature wrote:

I'm still wondering if a marvel character will arrive in smash since MUA3 is exlcusive

Blade cuts in!

Dazzler shines through!

Galactus sizes things up!

Howard the Duck is cracking up!

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Ralizah

Does anyone here have any experience with Nintendo Switch digital game sharing? I'm still foggy on how it works.

I wouldn't expect two people to be able to play the same game on different accounts at the same time. What I am wondering is if it's possible for someone to play one of the games I purchased on their own account if I register their Switch as my secondary console. I don't really want someone playing on my account, but it'd be great if they could play games I'm done with on their account.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

redd214

redd214 wrote:

For my US folks it appears the "New" Regular switch is starting to become available. Its on Amazon and Best Buy has it for in store pickup, heading there now to get one!!!

Initial Thoughts: Looks identical obviously, doesnt appear to be any change at all to the exterior build of the joycons (which sucks because I have 4 being serviced now ) but hopefully what ever causes drifting is fixed internally. Feels the same, no heavier or lighter.

Got the screen protector on and doing the transfer now, hopefully it'll be done before the kids get home from camp. Happy so far with what was essentially a free upgrade, and thankful to get a new warranty as well. Cant wait to check out the battery life!!

redd214

NEStalgia

@Ralizah It works exactly like PS4 and X1. Anyone can play the games YOU own digitally on your "primary" Switch. You can play the games YOU own digitally on anyone's Switch while logged into your account with an internet connection to verify permission. And both can happen simultaneously.

So anyone could play your games if they had a console that was your primary console, but they could play on their own account. You could play your games on their consoles while logged in. If you wanted to play a game with someone online or local, you could physically swap consoles, they could play on yours, you could play on theirs, simultaneously. But they can't play YOUR games on THEIR console unless they're logged in as you.

As far as I know, there's no "secondary console", there's your primary anyone can play your games on, and there's all other consoles you can log in and play your games with your account from.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic