Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,461 to 42,480 of 50,480

Eel

OK but here's the important question, can I transfer all my animal crossing neighbors to New Horizons?

#BringBackTheNeigborDex

Anyway, I wouldn't count on cloud saves for Sword and Shield, you mentioned it yourself: gamefreak.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@Galarian_Lassie I mean why are we even paying money for that service..... there's absolutely no reason except Intelligent Systems Laziness in not including Trubbish in 3 Houses. It's just a copy/paste of the model that's been around for years!!

NEStalgia

Eel

Prince Trubbish of Unovia becomes King Garbodor after the time skip.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

NEStalgia

@Therad Those are for the stabilizing pins to keep the port aligned when docking. They probably put them in in case they (or 3rd parties) want to make accessories that use the stabilizing supports to protect the USB pins, including charging docks - but not HDMI docks. It keeps the mount consistent for peripheral use.

Kind of like the threaded fitting on the GamePad that never did anything.

@Magician You're just trolling with that now, aren't you?

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Morpheel Spoiler alert: But he's actually the evil dragon that's been pulling the strings all along, in disguise.

Reference: Every single FE story ever.

NEStalgia

Toy_Link

@NEStalgia Inteligent Systems better bring the National Dex for the next Paper Mario game. Otherwise they’ll get 2x the regular controversy of a Paper Mario game. It’ll be Paper Mariogate Redux (and no that is not a Gamergate reference)!

Edited on by Toy_Link

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Eel

That already happened, like once or thrice.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Grumblevolcano

@Galarian_Lassie National Dex for Fire Emblem Three Houses would be an entire House that's just Camilla variants from FEH

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

So, for anyone curious, the 400GB MicroSD card is $54 on Amazon right now.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

Eel

I know at least someone who would love to be stuck in a house with 6 Camillas in different states of undressing.

Now, if you want to be cruel, add the Corrins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Magician

NEStalgia wrote:

You're just trolling with that now, aren't you?

A little bit trolly, perhaps. I've simply grown tired of the complaints about the Lite not being dockable.

Switch Physical Collection - 627 games (as of July 11th, 2020)
Currently playing: The Grisaia Trilogy (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

BruceCM

I thought from the 1st time I saw rumours about a smaller & cheaper Switch it'd be purely handheld, @Magician .... Personally, I'm very happy with the Lite Switch

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

link3710

@NEStalgia Ouch, I am so glad I still have my 20% off from Best Buy Gamers Club, otherwise I'd be in far more trouble myself.

@BruceCM I may have mixed up the launch date of the series when I was searching with the game. Looks like the game is 'At some point in 2019 after August' as a release date still.

link3710

BruceCM

Oh, cool, @link3710 .... Hopefully, October, when there's not much out

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

NEStalgia

@link3710 Yep, still got mine, too. Plus the vouchers for a few. But still....it's an ouch either way.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

Watch Dark Crystal release September 20th

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@BruceCM September is already fully packed, seems pretty normal for 3rd parties to add even more

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic