Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 32,401 to 32,420 of 70,025

FaeKnight

... I thought they were going to reveal new info on NSO?!

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles" - Ok
"Pocket Edition" - Meh, but yay a numbered game at last
"World of FF" - Ok
"Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon" - The hell is that?
"Final Fantasy 12" - Spat my drink

"Oh and by the way, 7, 9 and 10 Collection" - WHAT

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

toiletduck

Ok so I'm no gaming expert, nor a Nintendo expert... but this was solid right? Like... everybody got what they wanted? But seriously... EVERYBODY? Really... this was insane... can anyone mention anything realistic that was not in here? Ok maybe you could argue some GTA port or SMO or SMKD DLC could be included, but that's it... this presentation was way overwhelming. Credits where credits' due!

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Octane

I've never played a Final Fantasy game.

Octane

TuVictus

Super hyped for the FF ports. Having them on the switch will be extremely convenient for grinding purposes

TuVictus

JaxonH

Dude.

That Direct was loaded. And that was after half the announcements getting leaked early.

Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 15 Pocket Edition HD (available today no less), FF Chocobos Dungeon. World of Final Fantasy, FF Crystal Chronicles...

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT SQUARE. YES. THATS THE STUFF

Animal Crossing? Luigi's Mansion 3? NSMBU + NSLU? Civilization VI? Katamari Rerolled? Wolf in Starlink? Isabelle in Smash? Get out. Just get out.

That's how you do a Direct ladies and gentlemen.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

Ok so I'm going to be broke till 2020. Many of the modern FFon one system? (Confused about the no 8 but ok) just give me the 13 series and I'm done (I liked 13 ok, sue me).

I had a hunch new Luigi's mansion but I got a little nervous it would hit the 3ds...so glad it is going to switch. Even that clip looks great. Katamari? The game that got me into collecting soundtracks?! Sign me up! The best part is all of this stuff is on top of the games we already know about. I know people are going to be angry because bitterness is a thing but geez this looks fantastic. I will say I am no longer buying any remasters on other systems..they are going to drift to switch anyway.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

toiletduck

That city building game that released today... almost forgot about it but that looked really decent as well; probably need to test that this weekend. Wow... these announcements will keep me busy till summer... my PS4 will collect dust again after I'm done with Horizon...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

FaeKnight

The original Luigi's Mansion on 3DS isn't exciting to me, I have it on Gamecube and play it every now and then. But the 3rd game will be on Switch? That has me interested. Will this one be a twin stick shooter style game?

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

The highlight of that Direct was definitely the Animal Crossing trolling, absolutely hilarious.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

Luigis mansion 3 best thing on the direct

I’m gonna sleep

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

gcunit

Imagine if that Direct had not been delayed. Great stuff.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

KryptoniteKrunch

Man, who would've thought that a Nintendo platform would be getting Bethesda games, a Blizzard game, a mainline Civ title and FF7?

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

GeeEmm

Loved the Direct.
Sooo much Final Fantasy!!
May have to get those NES controllers as well....my god, thank goodness my birthdays coming up. Nothing but cash this year.

Edited on by GeeEmm

GeeEmm

Deku-Scrub

This just occurred to me, but what is the point of releasing the GameCube Switch adapter and new Smash GameCube controllers a month early?

Could they feature further support potentially outside of Smash?

GameCube VC?

Edited on by Deku-Scrub

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Eel

You can already buy and use the adapter and controllers. This is a rerelease.

They are detected as regular usb controllers.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

So 2019 has Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing to look forward to right? Am I missing anything else that is big?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

veeflames

Daemon X Machima.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic