Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 13,281 to 13,300 of 15,210

Nin10dad

It was at the woodland stable and was, I think, just called balloon flight, the purpose of the quest just being to make the barrel float . My comment was a little tongue in cheek as the side quests were quite mundane. I remember a few of the gerudo ones being a little more in depth, but generally it was all a bit wishy wash. @Haru17

Edited on by Nin10dad

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

TuVictus

Oh yeahhh I think I remember that one. I think it referenced Skyward Sword

TuVictus

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Raging. Died at the very last section of the Middle Trials of the Sword. Was doing really well. Weapons weren't doing much damage, even the Ancient weapons so I switched to the Flameblade Sword. You really can't afford to get hit, it takes a huge chunk off your health. It was an earlier section in the dark with a Flaming Wizzrobe that did all the damage. Dropped Armageddon from Heaven on top of me. I'll know better next time hopefully. Not replaying it again this evening. Need a break after getting so close. The Guardian had less than 1/3 of its health left. Now it's another hour maybe 2 hour slog ahead.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Haru17

G0dlike wrote:

It was at the woodland stable and was, I think, just called balloon flight, the purpose of the quest just being to make the barrel float . My comment was a little tongue in cheek as the side quests were quite mundane. I remember a few of the gerudo ones being a little more in depth, but generally it was all a bit wishy wash.

OH, that makes sense now, haha. I think the worst shrine quest I had was where you had to scour an area for fragments of a tablet to enter the doors. It was just like an hour's worth of walking if you missed it even once. I liked the one with the birds in Tabantha too, however several pretty forgettable tasks comprise Goron City's offering.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

ValhallaOutcast

@Haru17 ahh ya that one, should have made it night the pieces glowed in the dark making them easier to see

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Haru17

@ValhallaOutcast Yeah, the way they were they didn't so much glow as they 'were blue if you're already looking at them at night.'

nf_2

So I died on what must have been stage 18 of the final trials as I forgot that Lynel arrows can apparently pass through ceilings. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated with how long it took to get to that point.

Edited on by nf_2

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

pundrang

I bought Switch once it came out. It’s really awesome. But I noticed that many users didn’t have the great experience with the official dock. They said, the dock could easily scratched the screen, and lead to super heating. When there is the dissatisfaction, there will be creation. Recently, there comes some new products which can replace the official dock. I dig out them and make a comparison of them. Check it here.
[removed]

Edited on by Octane

pundrang

Haru17

That's a bit blatant.

Nicolai

Has anyone else tried completing the Hyrule Compendium by using Symin's help as little as possible? I obviously needed him for the blights and the yiga clanmaster, but I'm also having a lot of trouble with cursed bokoblin heads. I can't go back to the divine beasts, and I can only seem to find cursed Moblins and Lizalfos when searching Hyrule Castle. Are there any overworld locations where cursed heads appear?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@Tsurii The moblin and lizalfos heads are definitely in Hyrule Castle. I just wonder if there was somewhere I'd missed. So far, Nintendo's gone to the trouble of making every type of Lynel available to me in the Castle, so why not every type of cursed head?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Dynadan

@SLIGEACH_EIRE just a suggestion, I like to fight wizrobes by freezing them with stasis, shooting them in the head, then just whaling on them. They'll usually get up, then go invisible. By the time they reappear, stasis is ready again. This way, they never even have a chance to dance and call down armageddon. Obviously I understand that you did beat them, I'm just giving suggestions for taking them out easily.

Life, the Universe, and Everything

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2813-6791 | Nintendo Network ID: shooter009

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo have released a piece of artwork to celebrate their presence at Japan Expo 2017.

Untitled

It's based on this famous piece of artwork.

Untitled

https://twitter.com/NintendoFrance/status/882982001023868928

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Haru17

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Weird that they chose to do a Zelda version of that Coldplay album cover, I thought they were English /s

But seriously that is wrong for a number of reasons.

meleebrawler

Poor Link. He's lost what little vocalization he had left with the disappearance of his mouth. Now he'll have to Hah, Teeyah, hreey in his head.

@NaviAndMii You won't be laughing at Revali when you see all those tantalizing floating chests in Master Mode, and make a beeline for his gale.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic