Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,041 to 9,060 of 11,400

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Funny enough, days ago I looked up the resell value of that CE. Was going for about 300+.

Dropped a 150 right now due to that announcement. Amusing.

Paraka

Magician

NIS America announces Blue Reflection Second Light. Sailor Moon + Persona? Ehhhhhhhhhhh...I think I'll pass. I enjoy cultured rpgs like Hyperdimenson Neptunia, but I can do without all the social-sim stuff.

https://store.nisamerica.com/blue-reflection-second-light

https://opencritic.com/game/4912/blue-reflection

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Magician wrote:

DARQ: Complete Edition opens for preorder via LRG this coming Tuesday. Distribution game, not a numbered release, feel free to skip if you're only concerned about a complete collection. Although...it is a solid horror puzzler/platformer.

https://opencritic.com/game/10808/darq-complete-edition

https://www.limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/pro...

Looks somewhat like Little Nightmares 1 & 2 - so I will be picking it up.

And if that Ori Collection has all the updates + single cart, I'd have to get it. We will have to wait and see.

Belexes

RupeeClock

So I learned something interesting about the released Blaster Master Zero Trilogy.
http://blastermaster-zero.com/en/zero_trilogy/feature/

Aside from including all DLC for the 1st and 2nd games, it also exclusively features JP voice-overs for them. I don't think the third game has these voice-overs though.

This makes it a more complete package than the previous LRG releases, but Zero 3 will more than likely have DLC in the future that would be included in the LRG release.
So, I guess neither package will be totally complete. The individual LRG releases will lack voice overs, the trilogy release will lack the DLC for Zero 3.

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock Would they hold the trilogy release up for Zero 3 DLC? That or they could re-release at a later time as a 'deluxe' version. That would piss me off, LOL.

Belexes

Magician

As mentioned by the NL article, Super Rare is opening preorders for Littlewood next. Not as amazing of an announcement as Hand of Fate 2 would be for me personally. But any announcement that knocks a game off my wishlist and puts it in my hands physically is a winner in my book. Pretty cool.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Holy guacamole. Just a week and a half after launch and Terra Trilogy is already discounted down 50%. That has it be some sort of record? Anywho, at that price I couldn't say "no", looks like a fine arcadey game.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WKKNWRV

Edited on by Magician

SKTTR

@Magician No record. There are plenty of games that launch with a sale price.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Magician

@RupeeClock

Yeah, Amazon listing prces have been wonky recently. The same goes for Cruise'n' Blast. Best Buy and Gamestop, $40. But on Amazon...$50.

SKTTR wrote:

No record. There are plenty of games that launch with a sale price.

@SKTTR

I was being facetious. Sure, plenty of games launch with a sale price. Monster Hunter Stories 2 and Skyward Sword have been discounted down 17% at several retailers. But seeing a game down 50%? Eh, not all that often.

To me it just says that inventory of the game isn't moving.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hardcore Mecha now shipping from Red Art.

Ape Out and The Red Strings Club now shipping from Special Reserve as well.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Word round the campfire is that the long hinted Sydney Hunter physical release is coming soon-ish. Keep an eye on CollectorVision's twitter account. I assume it'll be a small print run like NGDev and VBlank published releases. Sold through CollectorVision's own website.

Paraka

@Magician @RupeeClock - So I have not seen a confirmation of how Cris Tales works without a download. So I tried it myself, and so far 15 minutes in it plays just fine.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
The simple reason for that is Hermes have still failed to deliver my shipment from GAME.
It shipped around Tuesday 20th July and has been stuck at the Hermes depot without update since then.
This was supposed to be next day delivery.

Anyway, if you do download an update for Cris Tales if available, how large is it? It should be possible to discern that in the Switch system settings storage management.

RupeeClock

Belexes

From NV Dev Team:

Good news. Due to continuing strong demand in our physical releases we will reprint both Razion EX (standard/regular) and Gunlord X (standard/regular) in 2022. We plan to do 1000 units.
For Gunlord X it's the 2nd and final reprint.

Belexes

Magician

Hmm, just doing a rundown for a potential import order.

Summer in Mara? Not great.
Tsukihime? English support not confirmed.
Melty Blood? A great 2D fighter mechanically, but with lore I don't care about.

Seems as though a September order won't be necessary.

I've my got an eye on that Tiger Heli collection from M2 in October.

Miadaskate

I think I’ll just play the Ori games on my Xbox. I already have both physically for that system, and they look way better / perform better on there.

Summer in Mara is getting a Switch release? Color me interested. From where, @Magician? Perhaps it’ll get a North American release?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate

Summer in Mara is being published physically and digitally by Pikii in Japan.

I assume Nicalis will pick up the western publishing rights.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@Miadaskate

Summer in Mara is being published physically and digitally by Pikii in Japan.

I assume Nicalis will pick up the western publishing rights.

Thanks buddy! Any word on English support? Hmm. Perhaps I will wait.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate

Yeah, the Japanese release supports English.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic