Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,021 to 9,032 of 9,032

RupeeClock

@Magician
I'm expecting it'll probably arrive tomorrow so I could check it out.
By pre-patched, you mean launch the game without the update and see what's up, if it lets me, etc.

RupeeClock

Magician

Two of the recently announced Trails games are up on AmazonNA. Since both games are over a year away, I assume the LE for both games won't be listed on the NIS Store until early next year.
https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Nayuta-Boundless-Trails-Nintend...

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Trails-Zero-Nintendo-Swi...

Switch Physical Collection - 766 games (as of July 24th, 2021)
Currently playing: Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

MarioBrickLayer

Super Crush KO went on sale yesterday via Super Rare Games, the standard edition has already sold out, the steelbook edition is still available as well as a bundle for their next three games.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
I can't say I'm surprised it sold out, it looks like a good game and has an appealing art style.
Their prior release, The Last Day of June, has an unsettling look to it that goes a long way to discourage people from giving it a chance. They are probably going to struggle to offload that stock for some time like with Smoke and Sacrifice.

RupeeClock

Magician

Just a heads up, keep an eye on Gear Shifters.

Published by Numskull, it may get an ESRB release...and it may not.

Could be another dope Europe exclusive.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/gearshif...

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

GrailUK

@Magician Sweet! Loved the look of this when they showed it off.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

Treasures of the Aegean is another Numskull release I am keeping my eye on in addition to Gearshifters.

Belexes

MarioBrickLayer

@Belexes I'm just on their website, I didn't realise they also did Horizon Chase Turbo.

Rico London looks interesting too.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@Belexes

Good call, TotA does look great. All in all, Numskull's choices of which games to publish physically has risen their stock in my eyes. Consistent, solid choices. I value Numskull's releases as highly as PM Studios by comparison.

Belexes

@MarioBrickLayer Rico London is a sequel to Rico. I find Rico to be a fairly average FPS and got bored quick with it. Perhaps the London version will be improved.

Belexes

Miadaskate

SpiritFarer has shipped from Target.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic