Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,841 to 7,860 of 7,997

Magician

Super Rare will be unveiling their next release on Monday. Most assumptions point towards Human Resource Machine. As a person who imports most of the Japan exclusives, SRG releasing HRM through their distribution line would be annoying. I want a complete SRG collection, I already have a Japanese copy of HRM, and I despise owning doubles.

Switch Physical Collection - 673 games (as of November 28th, 2020)
Currently playing: Va-11 Hall-A (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

iam8bit are shipping out Goose game, annoyingly I already bought it from EB games! oh well "honk honk"

Solomon18

Solomon18

speaking of Final Fantasy (again) I just heard the ff7/8 double pack will be getting the physical treatment in EU..

Solomon18

Solomon18

@Magician worst.hint.ever. it's not even a hint it's an advertisement.
edit: on SRGs fb page they have pinned Darkwood to the top of their page urging customers to "go go go!" haha they are so despo to sell their 5000 copies! Lost all respect for this company..

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Belexes

Nicalis is starting to ship Ikaruga.(the 'hypergun' edition)

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

Yeah, several Youtubers received their copies of Ikaruga earlier this week.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Belexes

@Magician likely promo copies sent early for them to review. I am one of the regular folks.

Belexes

RupeeClock

My order of the Hypergun edition is yet to ship, but that's good to hear.

Incidentally, I'd been monitoring Play-Asia's listing for Ikaruga for some time, and...
https://www.play-asia.com/ikaruga/13/70d65v
...they took their listing down.
That seems to cement that there won't be a standard edition release of Ikaruga, which bugs me.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Underhero looks interesting, but I'm going to wait for First Press games to open pre-orders for Mindseize before I place an order.

RupeeClock

Belexes

Nicalis just announced they are releasing Elliot Quest Nov 6. ($30) 8 bit 2D action adventure with RPG elements.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

Don't forget Nicalis is also handling the North American release of Dungreed.

Releasing the same day as Ikaruga.

Magician

Shmup fans...get ready to mash that refresh button on the NIS America store.

Solomon18

Cadence of Hyrule hit EB shelves today, grabbed it, awesome game.
The line up of games from Nicalis and First Press look good. Keen!!

Solomon18

Belexes

@Magician not a big Shmup fan, but when it comes to R-Type, I am all in.

Belexes

Magician

Was the North American release for Morbid: The Seven Acolytes from Merge Games cancelled? I could have sworn I saw it listed on AmazonNA at some point. But with the release about a month away I can't find it listed outside of Europe.

Solomon18

nicalis doesn't support paypal? man that's weak..

Solomon18

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Super Rare will be unveiling their next release on Monday. Most assumptions point towards Human Resource Machine. As a person who imports most of the Japan exclusives, SRG releasing HRM through their distribution line would be annoying. I want a complete SRG collection, I already have a Japanese copy of HRM, and I despise owning doubles.

Hint #3 said it wouldn’t be by a publisher they have worked with before so it looks like HRM will not be the game

SpaceAce13

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

nicalis doesn't support paypal? man that's weak..

They do, but you have to go through their "Hypergun" eBay store.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/hypergun/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

Edit: If you're looking for Ikaruga it appears to have been delisted.

@SpaceAce13

Interesting. Now I'm even more curious. SRG have been talking about releasing a Japanese exclusive that already has English on the cartridge. Maybe it's something like Obakeidoro or Funghi Puzzle: Funghi Explosion? I dunno, hard to guess, there around 40 or so Japanese exclusives with English on the cartridge.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic