Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,841 to 7,860 of 11,400

Magician

Was the North American release for Morbid: The Seven Acolytes from Merge Games cancelled? I could have sworn I saw it listed on AmazonNA at some point. But with the release about a month away I can't find it listed outside of Europe.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

nicalis doesn't support paypal? man that's weak..

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Super Rare will be unveiling their next release on Monday. Most assumptions point towards Human Resource Machine. As a person who imports most of the Japan exclusives, SRG releasing HRM through their distribution line would be annoying. I want a complete SRG collection, I already have a Japanese copy of HRM, and I despise owning doubles.

Hint #3 said it wouldn’t be by a publisher they have worked with before so it looks like HRM will not be the game

SpaceAce13

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

nicalis doesn't support paypal? man that's weak..

They do, but you have to go through their "Hypergun" eBay store.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/hypergun/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

Edit: If you're looking for Ikaruga it appears to have been delisted.

@SpaceAce13

Interesting. Now I'm even more curious. SRG have been talking about releasing a Japanese exclusive that already has English on the cartridge. Maybe it's something like Obakeidoro or Funghi Puzzle: Funghi Explosion? I dunno, hard to guess, there around 40 or so Japanese exclusives with English on the cartridge.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Shmup fans...get ready to mash that refresh button on the NIS America store.

I looked at NIS website and it has a button to preorder but I don’t know if it’s actually available yet. Any idea when it will be open to order?

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13

I believe adverts have mentioned preorders for R-Type Final 2 will open on the 29th?

Check the preorder page again that day after 12pm CST.

Miadaskate

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Elliot Quest is available to Pre-Order on Amazon. It’s from Nicalis, so it comes with a manual and goodies.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

Strictly Limited have A Magical High-School Girl up for pre order. only 2% stock left!
Edit: that was the first batch, second lot goes on sale in 9 hours. Forgot SLG do 2 batches. Thought that game was selling was too fast..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack is getting a physical release in Asia with English ops..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

@Solomon18

Yeah, the Japanese release will support English as well, so don't feel pressured to purchase a Southeast Asian Copy.

yeayeanaynay

@Magician oh I wasn't interested any way, just trying to share helpful info. Disappointed that the Hypergun Ebay store has no copies of Eliot Quest, oh well I'm sure I will be able to find a copy somewhere when the time comes..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Wave 2 for A Magical High-School Girl is live.

The hype for the physical release is wild, stock dipped below 50% in less than minute.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all

Miadaskate

Shantae and the Seven Sirens arrived from LRG. I can’t find the card, though. I did order some alternate covers....maybe it’s in with them? 🤷‍♂️

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Belexes

Monster Prom XXL is next up from Super Rare. Not a title I am particularly interested in.

Belexes

RupeeClock

Monster Prom XXL seems to have a really strong following on Steam, but I doubt the viability of a 7000pcs limited print of a western developed dating sim visual novel on the Switch.
The collector's edition is only 1500pcs so it probably won't struggle to sell through, compared to their collector's edition of The Gardens Between, or their standard edition of Smoke & Sacrifice.

Super Rare Games have a weird habit of over-estimating the stock for their less popular titles.

RupeeClock

Magician

Corpse Killer from LRG opens to preorders on Friday.

yeayeanaynay

@RupeeClock 7000!! they will have a hard time selling those off, be prepared for them trying to overhype the product as usual..
Edit: I wouldn't call it a weird habit. They want our money! simple as that. Maybe they should source better titles if they want our cash so badly.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

Nicalis Store should start shipping their physical editions of Ikaruga and Dungreed tomorrow, October 27th. Looking forward to that.
By the way, their site has the Konami Code easter egg!

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic