Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,861 to 7,880 of 11,365

SpaceAce13

Belexes wrote:

Monster Prom XXL is next up from Super Rare. Not a title I am particularly interested in.

I have a complete super rare collection so far. This could be the game that forces me to reconsider moving forward

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

LRG coughing up a physical version of Dusk sometime in the future..
Edit: Holy Potatoes! Compendium will be up for grabs via LRG in limited quantity tomorrow. 3 games in 1.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Cthulhu Saves Christmas will be receiving a physical..
Edit: pre orders going live Nov 6 via LRG

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Ugh; physical release pre-orders are beginning to show up for PS5 games. I’ve counted at least three or four already. Does anyone collect for any other consoles and can point me into a similar thread like this one?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

From Red Art:
The sales for the game we will announce tomorrow will last ONLY 48 HOURS! The game will no longer be available for pre-order (or order when released) after these 48 hours so don't forget to secure your copy!

Halloween release title, but a mystery one until 10/29.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

Miadaskate wrote:

Ugh; physical release pre-orders are beginning to show up for PS5 games. I’ve counted at least three or four already. Does anyone collect for any other consoles and can point me into a similar thread like this one?

The first such one that I saw was the PS5 edition of Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition on Limited Run Games.
https://limitedrungames.com/collections/featured-distribution...

Interestingly, it's the same price as the PS4 and Xbox Series X (Xbox One compatible) editions: $79.99.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Miadaskate

I don't collect for disc-based platforms.

But if you wanted to get the ball rolling you may as well go over to NL.com's sister-site Push Square and get things going.

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps5

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Thanks fellas. I went ahead and created a thread under PushSquare. Hope I can keep up with it!

Currently Playing :

Belexes

False Nintendo Switch alarm on the Red Art announcement - PS4 is the only platform for the game. (Super Skull Smash)

Belexes

Miadaskate

Nicalis will be releasing KORG Gadget on December 4th.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

@Miadaskate

I have zero experience with the KORG Gadget series.

Are they anything more than a music creation application?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

@Magician

I have no idea!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Forward to the Sky is open to preorder on AmazonJP.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B08M134TLM

Published by Cosen (usually known for visual novels), FttS appears to be an action/platformer.

I have yet to see a Cosen physical release that doesn't support English straight away.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Looks like just a music application app that you'd have on a computer.

Meh.

Oh, I’m totally not interested whatsoever, but it fits in the confines of this thread as it is indeed, a physical Switch game. That’s the only reason I posted it.

Technically speaking, It’s no more of a game than those dumb anime visual novels.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Technically speaking, It’s no more of a game than those dumb anime visual novels.

@Miadaskate - Oh no you didn't.
Untitled

Belexes

@Miadaskate Oh totally - it is a physical and that is what we do here in this thread, collect physical editions. This one will just gather a lot of dust on the shelf.

As Christmas is approaching, I am seeing more and more of those 'double' games with 2 games on one cartridge that have been previously released. i.e. Sonic Forces with Super Monkey Ball.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic