Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,821 to 7,840 of 11,397

Belexes

Paraka wrote:

Now on topic; Special Reserve has Heave Ho! scheduled for November.

Looks like a ported mobile game.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes @Paraka

Both Heave Ho! and Pikuniku on November 17th.

I believe both will have 3k print runs, so save the date.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Just received shipping notice on Sisters Royale from Slg. Past 2 weeks I have received, Load Runner Legacy and XenoCrisis. Nice to see some return from SLG.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

@leerafuse

It is nice to see SLG finally moving product.

Which minds me that I need to grab a copy of Root Double from them at some point.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Monkeido

Solomon18 wrote:

SRG starting to ship out Darkwood! It's incredible, the game shoots down to 1% stock then sits at 1% stock for a week. Seems like a marketing ploy to me, when "consumers" see that it is almost gone their psychology to want it makes them buy it. I feel like contacting SRG and having it out with them (if I didn't have better things to do with my time) ..oh well that's biz, that's money. It's a dirty game. Whatever..

So true and definitely a bit of a dirty tactic. Worked on me though, as soon as I saw it was at 6% after (I think) less than a day, I right away thought: "Better buy it now, because it's going to be sold out tomorrow!"

Monkeido

Magician

Super Rare will be unveiling their next release on Monday. Most assumptions point towards Human Resource Machine. As a person who imports most of the Japan exclusives, SRG releasing HRM through their distribution line would be annoying. I want a complete SRG collection, I already have a Japanese copy of HRM, and I despise owning doubles.

yeayeanaynay

iam8bit are shipping out Goose game, annoyingly I already bought it from EB games! oh well "honk honk"

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

speaking of Final Fantasy (again) I just heard the ff7/8 double pack will be getting the physical treatment in EU..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician worst.hint.ever. it's not even a hint it's an advertisement.
edit: on SRGs fb page they have pinned Darkwood to the top of their page urging customers to "go go go!" haha they are so despo to sell their 5000 copies! Lost all respect for this company..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

Nicalis is starting to ship Ikaruga.(the 'hypergun' edition)

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

Yeah, several Youtubers received their copies of Ikaruga earlier this week.

Belexes

@Magician likely promo copies sent early for them to review. I am one of the regular folks.

Belexes

RupeeClock

My order of the Hypergun edition is yet to ship, but that's good to hear.

Incidentally, I'd been monitoring Play-Asia's listing for Ikaruga for some time, and...
https://www.play-asia.com/ikaruga/13/70d65v
...they took their listing down.
That seems to cement that there won't be a standard edition release of Ikaruga, which bugs me.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Underhero looks interesting, but I'm going to wait for First Press games to open pre-orders for Mindseize before I place an order.

RupeeClock

Belexes

Nicalis just announced they are releasing Elliot Quest Nov 6. ($30) 8 bit 2D action adventure with RPG elements.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

Don't forget Nicalis is also handling the North American release of Dungreed.

Releasing the same day as Ikaruga.

Magician

Shmup fans...get ready to mash that refresh button on the NIS America store.

yeayeanaynay

Cadence of Hyrule hit EB shelves today, grabbed it, awesome game.
The line up of games from Nicalis and First Press look good. Keen!!

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

@Magician not a big Shmup fan, but when it comes to R-Type, I am all in.

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic