Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,701 to 7,720 of 7,748

Magician

@Shamrock

Chicken Range is a glorified flash game.

I paid $15 for a European physical copy years ago and after playing it I felt as though I paid too much.

Switch Physical Collection - 632 games (as of September 25th, 2020)
Currently playing: Jump Force (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

@Shamrock

Some maniac collectors like JP Switchmania probably will, but in my opinion it's a $45 upcharge for a piece of plastic.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Paraka

@Magician @Shamrock - Well, not only that, but Big Buck Hunter can be found with this accessory for much less.

Paraka

Belexes

Just got my shipping notice for Lode Runner from SLG - geez, I forgot I even ordered that one it has been so long.

Belexes

RupeeClock

I got my shipping notification for Lode Runner Legacy too, just the standard edition and nothing else.
For some reason I got two tracking numbers, a second shipping update email this morning with a later tracking number that doesn't work.

RupeeClock

leerafuse

If anyone missed out on "Samurai Shodown Switch - Shockbox Gold Edition," it is back up at www.pixnlovepublishing.com

627 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
128 Amiibo... and counting...
131 PS3 games... and counting.

SW-5222-8583-6229

Paraka

So, my Darius Cozmic Collection finally came in.

I gotta say, probably the most impressive layout of a box set to date for me. Just... Wow.

Paraka

Zuljaras

I do not know if it has been said but Doom 64 from LimitedRunGames will also have 25$ option with just the game. The initial article here suggested that the Classic edition will be the only option price at 55$.

Zuljaras

SpaceAce13

Zuljaras wrote:

I do not know if it has been said but Doom 64 from LimitedRunGames will also have 25$ option with just the game. The initial article here suggested that the Classic edition will be the only option price at 55$.

For $24.99 this is a buy for me

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

RedArt’s next game will be Children of Zodiarcs.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

@Miadaskate

Preorders for that have been open through Red Art since March.

Zuljaras

I saw that Prince of Persia is opened for preorders for Nintendo Switch here in Bulgaria.

Zuljaras

Magician

@Zuljaras

Yeah, here in Murica Gamestop has it listed for a March release.

I'm curious as to why its release on Switch was omitted during the Ubisoft Forward.

An official announcement for the casual Switch owners during tomorrow's partner showcase then?

Zuljaras

@Magician Here the release date is 21 of January. 40$.

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

@Miadaskate

Preorders for that have been open through Red Art since March.

Ugh sorry; they just uploaded a trailer on their YouTube channel today. Figured it was new. 🤦‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

@Magician Game Stop's website is confusing, it says 3/31/21 at the top, but the YouTube video says 1/21/21.

Who to believe.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

iam8bit are doing a collector's edition physical release of Ori and the Blind Forest, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps together in a gorgeous albeit expensive set, shipping December 2020.

https://www.iam8bit.com/collections/collectors-editions/produ...

Release is available for Switch, Xbox One, and PC. iam8bit's Twitter account's recent tweets suggests they might do a PS5 release.
No mention of a standard edition as of yet.
I find the Xbox One release interesting as Microsoft dictates minimum prints of 10k, unlike Nintendo and Sony's minimum prints of 1k. This is probably done with Microsoft's support.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

Very nice.

That $150 asking price though.

RupeeClock

@Magician
Yup, it's no wonder people are asking for a standard physical release.

Given it's a major title and that they've already had retail physical releases on the Xbox family of systems, I get the feeling that this will also see a retail release like Untitled Goose Game or Sayonara Wild Hearts.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic