Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 11,400

Miadaskate

In case you don’t follow the insanity that is the “Nintendo Switch Physical Collectors” Facebook Group, over the weekend it was announced that shovelware game “Tiny Troopers - Joint Ops XL” received a limited physical release (5,000 copies) via Walmart and the stores were randomly stocked. Which of course resulted in everyone running out and buying multiple copies and putting them right on eBay. That place is becoming scalper city, I swear. This game is not worth anything and will never be worth anything. These are the same morons who flipped out when Bendy and Katamari sold out (when really they were just temporarily out of stock). I feel like their “fear of missing out” directly influences the second-hand market.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - 5000 nationwide, most didn't sell out as much as they deemed it to as Walmart has a history of being garbage to place their shelf stock up on time.

To top that off, even LRG has sold under that number. The scalper world is just eating itself over this if you're smart enough.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

The scalper world is just eating itself over this if you're smart enough.

What do you mean by this?

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - If you're adamant enough you can find a store with many hidden. The scalper would be buying multitudes to make money. If a worldwide audience of LRG can barely hit 5k at times and SRG cannot sell through everything too immediately you're likely to find this game.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - If you're adamant enough you can find a store with many hidden. The scalper would be buying multitudes to make money. If a worldwide audience of LRG can barely hit 5k at times and SRG cannot sell through everything too immediately you're likely to find this game.

I don’t want it. I only buy quality games. I just think it’s ridiculous people are going so insane over it.

Have you seen the Facebook group posts or the eBay listings?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Seen the listings, it's because most employees don't actually look. I have their backlogs, I can easily track what happens to inventory and where because I do audits for Walmart. But scalpers don't get that priviledge because I don't do them favors.

Denver, CO has 7 stores with about 2 still "in stock" according to my system. And that was updated this morning.

Paraka

BruceCM

Play Tiny Troopers on your phone.... That's less worth buying on Switch than a Kemco mobile port is

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GrailUK

@leerafuse On no! I didn't realise it was available to order yet. Gah.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

leerafuse

GrailUK wrote:

@leerafuse On no! I didn't realise it was available to order yet. Gah.

Yeah my bad, I am not sure when it went on sale, but I should of posted this yesterday as there was still some in stock. Apparently they are trying for a small NA release too, but problems with ERSB and carts. So I ended up just grabbing this Edition.

Ebay already has a scalper with 10 copies but he is asking for a ridiculous price.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Everspace-Stellar-Edition-Nintendo-Sw...

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Aurumonado

Was Everspace physical really limited to the UK??

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

GrailUK

@leerafuse Yeah, nah. I love games, but I'm not insane.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Oooof, $200 per copy? I'll pass, with the hope that the NA release will follow shortly. I have no problem paying a scapler 2x msrp if the game is excellent (Bayonetta 1 and Retro City Rampage are good examples, they costed me $90 each.). But I'm not paying 5x msrp for Everspace.

I'm glad I have my order for Collection of Mana locked in.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

I'd pay a premium for Everspace, but not THAT premium. I'll play wait-n-see on that release.

Belexes

Magician

The collectors edition for Astral Chain looks great. Too bad it's limited to France and Japan. Sadly, the Japanese version does not support English. So it's one of the 2,000 French copies or bust. Good luck to those interested.
https://www.amazon.fr/Astral-Chain-Collector-Selection-illust...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Warned Collectors have updated their Twitter page as Super Rare Games assists them by asking customers to be patient.

https://twitter.com/WarnedCollector/status/1140620426458148864

leerafuse

Just some tweets from ROCKFISH games. Quickly summing them up. The amazon UK page went live before they knew it would. If you bought an ever priced Everspace, they will reimburse you (before that tweet) pretty damn cool. More copies are on the way..

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

After this "fiasco" by Warned Games... (I am still hopeful.. haha) Who dove into firstpressgames 3-pack??

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

@Magician pretty late to inform us n didn't even send an email I had to find out on here. too late I processed a refund. I will re purchase if n when they finally get it together.

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic