Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 11,398

Taya

From that article, it seems like they missed their deadlines and don't want to give refunds. Not great, but I don't see why people think they're a fraud company. Wouldn't the developers of the games speak up if a fake company was pretending to make physical versions of their game?

Taya

BruceCM

@Magician, try SE's own online store....? Just maybe they still have stock there

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GrailUK

@Belexes @Solomon18 Are we sure they aren't just late? Quite often the case, you just need patience with this sort of thing. But Nintendosoup (is this website any good?) hasn't really provided any evidence for their 'story'. Dunno.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

My claim was futile anyway since it has been over 180 days since the transaction - claim denied. Let me know when the class action starts, LOL.

Belexes

Paraka

GrailUK wrote:

@Belexes @Solomon18 Are we sure they aren't just late? Quite often the case, you just need patience with this sort of thing. But Nintendosoup (is this website any good?) hasn't really provided any evidence for their 'story'. Dunno.

I am in this stage, Warned definitely seems like they were too ambitious to pull this off from the get-go. But alas, I doubt this is fraudulent by design. This sounds more like learning their practice and what this business demands.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

I've sent Warned countless e-mails the past month and they didn't reply to a single one. regardless of the truth they are border line rude now. a month past release dates with no updates is just terrible business. nintendosoup did remove the article how ever?

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Not sure how many people here ordered the Velocity 2X Collector’s Edition from Strictly Limited, but I just opened my copy after having it for about a week or so, and I gotta say I am really impressed with the quality on this one. The box with the magnetic closure is a really nice feature. The game doesn’t have a manual, but the art book makes up for this. Really nice packaging overall. I usually go for standard editions, but I had to have the Collector’s Edition for this one. For others who have purchased Strictly Limited Collector’s Editons, are their other releases the same style packaging as this?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Did Warned Collector's miss deadlines? That sucks. I was excited for Zombie Night Terror, glad I didn't order Dungeon Rushers too. Oh well.

Didn't Rune Factory 4 HD already have a physical release confirmed?

So, I volunteer at the Seattle Retro Game Expo which was today and is tomorrow. They have games spanning all time, and I saw an open but mint standard edition of Limited Run's Thimbleweed Park, cool $100 price tag. I considered it, but ended up passing. It was an interesting find though.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

For others who have purchased Strictly Limited Collector’s Editons, are their other releases the same style packaging as this?

Yes, the Fox n Forest LE is equally as impressive as the Velocity 2X LE.

I assume each LE Strictly Limited produces will be on par.

Didn't Rune Factory 4 HD already have a physical release confirmed?

Currently Japan only. However, XSEED is handling the western release, so I believe a physical release here in the west is nearly a guarantee.

@Solomon18 @Paraka

In regards to Warned Collectors, I chalk it up as a loss. I hope they prove me wrong by eventually shipping product, but since they've gone incognito...it doesn't look good. Even if they were to come out of hiding people won't be quick to trust them without compensation for their past transgressions.

So, who's ready to take a chance on First Press Games, eh?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Yes, the Fox n Forest LE is equally as impressive as the Velocity 2X LE.

I assume each LE Strictly Limited produces will be on par.

That’s awesome! I might have to get the Collector’s Edition for Ultracore then!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Magician - For me, it really depends on what information blowout we get. If they're reflective of Warned, I will be sketchy to my approach. Also, will likely be contacting the ones that are being printed for cross reference. It will be unfair to punish all because of one.

I know others aren't keen with LRG, but at least their clarity with production has made them somewhat appreciative asset to limited prints.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Belexes

Magician wrote:

So, who's ready to take a chance on First Press Games, eh?

I won't be buying their 3-pack and will take a risk buying the first one when it comes up. A roll of the dice.

If Warned does ship out any of their product and fold, maybe that will make those games more collectible?

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

first press games line up is not too appealing but I might get hole new world due to having a soft spot for 2d retro. but after all the great games announced at e3 have my head is spinning a little bit. so many great titles coming and I don't want to spend my life on mediocre.

yeayeanaynay

leerafuse

I am buying the three pack from first press games. Hell, I bought the 3 games from warned too. I still believe they will ship. If not, that is life of a collector. Can’t let one company dictate another.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

@Belexes @Paraka

Yeah, as long as a majority of the game is on the cartridge, Nintendo of Europe doesn't require the mandatory download notice on the box art. Make no mistake, Spyro will require a download.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Dang it. All hope is lost. At least I won't have to fork over the $ for an import.

Belexes

leerafuse

Just got an email saying my Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has shipped!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic